80's bliss electric piano (free)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

timobrien wrote:DEAD LINKS.
Edit: Both links are down.

This is the new link

80sbliss.rar - 22.8MB

Hopefully it won't expire.

It hasn't yet...............thanks.

that's a good idea !! thanks ;)

Hey it expired again.. Can you upload it one more time? This sound is amazing :love:

Thanks for this gift! Will download when bandwidth permits.

I listened to the demo song and it really touched my heart. Great left hand work! It is touching to listen to people who can actually play. I am getting very tired of arpeggios.

I searched for the original: It is called Arthur's theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDYAXKM828U

All the best
gunnare

Please update a link !!! :) Does somebody could share this patch wherever ?

Thanx a million to the developer. Thank you for posting it. I can't wait to hear the Rhodes sample too . . . . great job. This DX7 sample is now my 'go to' DX7 VSTi choice!

Thanx & God Bless.

Bump for this great patch for Sampletank, just found it

I also re-posted this over in the Instruments section

I'm inpressed, well sampled and with a full and analouge/digital sound! Really nice

** UPDATE TO AN OLD COMMENT **

It's been over a year since I first got my excited pinkies on this superb DX7 ePiano library. Since then I've had the opportunity to try out a few others. As a Komplete 8 owner, I have FM8. It is my opinion that not even the very kool PluginGuru "Full Tines" patch for FM8 can quite match the SampleTank "80sBliss" library.

This library is very warm and full-sounding while retaining that famous DX7 brilliance. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Brother Charles wrote:Thanx a million to the developer. Thank you for posting it. I can't wait to hear the Rhodes sample too . . . . great job. This DX7 sample is now my 'go to' DX7 VSTi choice!

Thanx & God Bless.

not having any luck with the download link here. it says user has exceded his bandwidth. could i pm the OP for download link, say via sendspace.com?

xalama qo wrote:not having any luck with the download link here. it says user has exceded his bandwidth. could i pm the OP for download link, say via sendspace.com?
I suspect the link will work again before too long. It's just a bandwidth limitation. I'm pretty sure that BOX resets the count weekly.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

ok cool, thanks bro charles!

The instrument is now available in sfz format.

80sbliss_sfz.rar - 22.7MB

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”