A new Anomaly is now here.....

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another early preview:

Lost Souls

Purgatory

I am a little over half way making new sounds for this.....

I am curious.... would you like to see Anomaly XII as an all wailing, weird vocal centered thing or would you like a mixture of the weird, wailing vocal thing and more..... regular, weird atmo sounds....?

New early demo....

Anomaly XII-120a

Okay, Anomaly XII is a split soundset featuring both Atmospheric sounds and the Choirs of the Dead..... More info to come soon.....

A preview of the image I am working on for Anomaly XII...

Okay, it is a little big... I did mention that I am working on it?

.sf2 version made and started on the Wusik presets..... Coming soon.....

yeah, can't wait of sf2 :love: ...cya

<2°TRo²³

Soon...... :D

Okay, a little more detail about the soundset and both single sound audio demos for Choirs of the Dead and audio demos for the Wusikstation presets are now available.....

Patience, please, while I update my site. And get started on presets for the other instruments.....

http://westgatesounds.net/AnomalyXII/index.html

Also, a word about presets for this soundset.

There will be mixed, multi sound presets for all of the instruments I support, but in the specific case of the 32 Choirs of the Dead sounds there will also be single sound presets as templates for you to use to incorporate these sounds as you wish. Whether joining them with other sounds or adding your own FX - just to make them easier to use directly in your music through your preferred instrument.

More to come soon.....

Anomaly XII is now available at the link in the above post.

There is a .sf2 version and a .SFZ and .wav version.

So far there are presets for Wusikstation/Wusik Engine products Version 5.8.2 and above.

The Dimension Pro presets were begun this morning and should be finished in a few days, followed by Rapture, Kontakt and Absynth.

Crossgrade emails have all gone out. If you have not gotten one but think you should have just email me.....

Just finished the Dimension Pro presets.... There are 57 multi sound presets and 32 single sound preset templates for the Choirs of the Dead.

I will post audio demos tomorrow night.....

The Dimension Pro audio demos are now up.....

http://westgatesounds.net/AnomalyXII/index.html

I will be starting the Rapture presets in the morning.... :D

Got a good start on the Rapture presets.... should be finished in a few days....

The Rapture presets are finished. There are 52 multi sound presets for Rapture, as well as 32 single sounds template presets for the Choirs of the Dead - for a total of 84 presets.

Audio demos to come tomorrow.....

Audio demos for Rapture are now up.....

Coming next - Kontakt....

Okay, I finally had to stop working on the Kontakt version.....

What I have for you are 60 .nki presets for Kontakt V2 and up and 103 .nkm presets for Kontakt V3.5 and up, many of which utilize the scripting engine to provide wierdly, wailing harmonies for the Choirs of the Dead.

The .nki and .nkm files go in the same named folders as the .SFZ and .wav files....

Audio demos to come tomorrow night.....

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”