Free DW8000 collection for Kontakt.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thx! :D

nice
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Yes, you rock! Many thanks 8)

dokidokipanic still hasn't read my pm about these from Dec 31st ! lol. I can finally delete it.

thanks dokidokipanic, much appreciated.

thank you!

re-up, rapidshare doesn't work

syntheticillusion wrote:re-up, rapidshare doesn't work
It's already re-uploaded, check the link to mediafire on the 4th page.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Do the samples work without any restrictions in Kontakt Player (or only for 15 minutes, like with other libraries)?

Skorpius wrote:Do the samples work without any restrictions in Kontakt Player (or only for 15 minutes, like with other libraries)?
To work with the Kontakt Player, a library needs a Service Centre authorisation code per customer, and that requires the library maker to sign a deal with NI and pay a (relatively high) fee fer user.

So unless someone making a free library is willing to pay for the privilege, and there's information on how to get an NI serial number off them, I'd say its 'like with other libraries'. As far as Im aware there is only a tiny handful of free Player-capable libraries out there (eg Embertone Arcane, Sennheiser Drummica)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Skorpius wrote:Do the samples work without any restrictions in Kontakt Player?
I doubt that he or anybody else doing this for free paid the exorbitant license fees to NI so the answer is no (as always with free library from a hobbyist).
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Nice samples :tu: thanks for sharing your work.
Greetings
:phones:

Rapidshare no longer works... or is it just blocked?

[edited]
sorry! I've seen now the multiple pages and the link to Mediafire site.

Tahnks! Downloading...

It's magical! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Thanks, the DW8000 was one cool vintage synth!

alguien tendrá link nuevo . esta caído el link. suban de nuevo.. por favor saludos de argentina...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”