Julian Sound Calendar 2012 - free Kontakt instruments

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's kind of a bit sad that this project is nearly coming to an end, now.

Checking your website for the new sound each day has become somewhat of a ritual for me.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Thanks Arachnaut. Happy Holidays to you too !

You're welcome Murnau !

ben_horwood wrote:It's kind of a bit sad that this project is nearly coming to an end, now.
Checking your website for the new sound each day has become somewhat of a ritual for me.
Haha Ben :)

I'm glad to let you guys know that my album "Mysterious Garden" (where I was using some sounds from the "Calendar") made it to the "Best NewAge albums of 2012 award" of NewAge Music World !

more info (to read):
http://www.newagemusicworld.com/best-el ... bums-2012/

"Mysterious Garden" (to listen):
http://www.julianraymusic.com/albums/my ... n/main.asp

Best,
Julian

Julian Ray wrote:I'm glad to let you guys know that my album "Mysterious Garden" (where I was using some sounds from the "Calendar") made it to the "Best NewAge albums of 2012 award" of NewAge Music World !
Congrats :tu:

Thanks Numanoid :)

one more day!!!!!

:harp: :band: :violin:

:tu:

:clap:

arachnaut wrote:one more day!!!!!

:harp: :band: :violin:

:tu:

:clap:
Thanks Jim :)

IDK if I got enough room on my hard drive for all these lol trying to make room though anybody got favorites besides all of them :lol:

I just found this thread and I wish I had found it a year ago cause all of the sounds are amazing! Thanks for all your work and congrats on the album!

Happy New Year!
Always look on the bright side of life

Thank you NightofNi and Happy New Year to you too !

I think it's an outstanding achievement and a piece of spectacular generosity. The sounds were always of top quality. When the sound calendar started I was sceptical that anybody could maintain the momentum for an entire year, but I was wrong. What a great and monumental thing has been wrought here.
My music is a fusion of jazz and funk. It's called "Junk"

Happy New Year Julian, making us wait on the last one, eh ?

Epic collection and hat's off to you for seeing it through to the end.
Thanks and good luck with 2013.

Nearly forgot.

A few months ago I came across a similar site.......
"I've been inspired… twice, to create a sound a day for a year using my Clavia Nord Modular".

They are presented a mp3 tracks rather than patches, and minimalist is how I'd describe them.
I never checked to see if you can freely use or abuse the sounds, so if they light your fire, better you check the details for yourselves.
http://www.mono-log.org/

Thanks Tropicalontour !
It was difficult for some days to find the time to work with the project, but I'm glad I did it :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”