Julian Sound Calendar 2012 - free Kontakt instruments

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I posted yesterday as the last upload was on the 7th. No problem, it's just that I haven't noticed days missing before. Still greatly appreciated.

Numanoid wrote:Wow, this is great, didn't see this thread earlier.

Downloaded and playing with the sounds for January now, nice ambient stuff this :)

But has the other months been compiled into a single file, can't find a link when I go to February or March?
Thanks Numanoid!
I was planning to create one file for each month, but for some reasons decided do not. Work on this project took more time than I expected - just need to catch up with my music albums and other stuff, I've suspended.

Hi guys,

Just would like to inform you that I'm going to combine all the sounds from this project into one (more than 5 Gb) library and add it to other soundsets, I'm selling on my website. The approximate price will be $10-$15. So, if you still need to download some sounds I urge you to do so until 2013 Jan 01.

Best,
Julian

bob bobwood wrote:I posted yesterday as the last upload was on the 7th. No problem, it's just that I haven't noticed days missing before. Still greatly appreciated.
Was upgrading my comp from AMD to Intel with more RAM(32Gb), speed and Win8 64Bit. Now all things work well, just need to install my sound/music soft and tomorrow will try to catch up with missed sounds.

Hi Julian,

It is good to hear that you are okay.
Regardless of whether you are still providing us with free sounds or not.

Take care mate. :)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Julian Ray wrote:Just would like to inform you that I'm going to combine all the sounds from this project into one (more than 5 Gb) library and add it to other soundsets, I'm selling on my website. The approximate price will be $10-$15. So, if you still need to download some sounds I urge you to do so until 2013 Jan 01.
OK, I downloaded almost a year in a day. That's 5GB of prime samples. Can't believe it's free :o

Perfect for somebody like me who likes the kind of sounds WusikStation features

As I only have Kontakt Player and don't plan to upgrade, I would nevertheless be interested to buy if you can add some more sample formats like for instance SFZ

Now I've grabbed all of November, bring on December :)

I'll probably wait until next year then so you get some $$s for putting the work into this.

robojam wrote:I'll probably wait until next year then so you get some $$s for putting the work into this.
I will nevertheless be happy to contribute some dough come 2013, if samples can be made available in more formats, like sfz

Just released my new "Smooth & Jazzy" album...
Some sounds from "Julian Sound Calendar 2012" were used of course :)

"'Smooth & Jazzy' music album is representing a sparkling blend of Smooth Jazz, Chillout, Lounge and Easy Listening genres with an elegant touch of romantics, a zest of playfulness and beautiful melodies of Julian Ray's unique style!"
released 06 December 2012

Listen to full songs on my website or here:
http://julianray.bandcamp.com/album/smooth-jazzy

Best,
Julian

8 days to go. 5.49GB zipped content so far.
Thanks Julian, and a merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.

You're welcome Bob.
Have a great Holiday season you too.

Wow, what a project! So far I've downloaded everything up till now and only a few days to go.

Merry Christmas Julian! Happy New Year!!
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

robojam wrote:I'll probably wait until next year then so you get some $$s for putting the work into this.
I'll wait too, $15 is nothing for this. Thank you for this great Kontakt-Instruments Julian!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

My folder of these instruments in the Kontakt library is now over 6 GB.
That will be a big download if placed in one bunch.
Maybe an RAR split archive of smaller pieces would be best.
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”