Julian Sound Calendar 2012 - free Kontakt instruments

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Downloaded the first two months now. wow, in the end that will be 5 gB of sounds with 365 patches. that is some real value.

I will buy one or two albums at itunes of yours at one point, even if it's not so much my style of music. but since there is no donation button on your page...
thanx a lot :)

darsho wrote:Downloaded the first two months now. wow, in the end that will be 5 gB of sounds with 365 patches. that is some real value.
366 :)
darsho wrote:I will buy one or two albums at itunes of yours at one point, even if it's not so much my style of music. but since there is no donation button on your page...thanx a lot :)
Thanks, maybe the next album will be more your cup of tea ;)

shadoe42 wrote:I have just been visting the site every few days and pulling the ones i don't have :)
;)

Sunshine Organ - new Spring sound for today!

http://soundcloud.com/julian-ray/sunshine-organ

Catching up on my downloads :) Time to do some composing.

Good luck with it ;)

Another week on Julian Sound Calendar 2012!

11 Su - Ballad for a Hero (pad)
12 Mo - Mana Energy (atmos)
13 Tu - Morning Glory (string)
14 We - Water Organ (keyb)
15 Th - Lonely Wanderer (lead)
16 Fr - Calm Sea Pad (pad)
17 Sa - Four Leaf Clover (fx)

http://www.julianraymusic.com/sounds/JSC2012_mar.asp

Cheers!

My, how time flies. Thanks Julian.

You're welcome ;)

Hi Julian,

Can you please check the Jan 17 - Ascension file, as I am pretty sure that this is broken?

I have tried 12 times now to download it, 6x with IE and 6x with FF and I keep getting an unexpected end of file error.

This is the only file that does not download successfully for me, which is why I suspect that there may be something wrong with it.

Thank you very much.

Ben H
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

I accidentally deleted some folders on my HD, among them was all the JR sounds I downloaded so far.
You are not planning on offering bundled downloads, do you ?

ben_horwood wrote:Hi Julian,

Can you please check the Jan 17 - Ascension file, as I am pretty sure that this is broken?

I have tried 12 times now to download it, 6x with IE and 6x with FF and I keep getting an unexpected end of file error.

This is the only file that does not download successfully for me, which is why I suspect that there may be something wrong with it.

Thank you very much.

Ben H
Hi Ben,
I can download and unpack this file with no problem. Usually I check every sound for download/unpack. Just in case, I've re-uploaded this one again. Let me know if it works for you now.

Best,
Julian

darsho wrote:I accidentally deleted some folders on my HD, among them was all the JR sounds I downloaded so far.
You are not planning on offering bundled downloads, do you ?
Hi Darsho,

Well as some people are keeping ask me about it, I've decided to make weekly packs and add these links to my newsletter. I'll add link to subscribe to website soon.

Best,
Julian

Still giving me an error mate. :(

This is the results when I re-tried after you said you reuploaded it.

Like I said, IDK what the problem is since I was able to download the other 88 files without error.

Regards.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

ben_horwood wrote:Still giving me an error mate. :(

This is the results when I re-tried after you said you reuploaded it.

Like I said, IDK what the problem is since I was able to download the other 88 files without error.

Regards.
Strange...
Give me your email (here or over contact form on my website) and I'll send that sound to you.

Best,
Julian

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”