VOTOX Kontakt4 Samplecollection, Groupbuy & More !!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

minijetsdonttalk wrote:I don't own Konkakt but can I use the SFZ files in any other sampler/player like Alchemy Player or DirectWave and are they the full instruments sets like the nki files? If so you've got yourself another sale.
The SFZ Files are converted from the SF2 Files, so they're kinda "raw", so to say (no effects or modulation stuff) but otherwise they are more or less the same compared to the NKI set! Hope that helps :)

Yes, we are at 39! Mighty close! :D

Alchemy Player has some problems with some SFZ files, but it's not a VOTOX problem: it's due to an Alchemy limitation (acknowledged in another thread in Camel Audio forum) of not being able to play two layers on same note and same velocity.

Dimension Pro loads the SFZ files fine though.

- Mario

mabian wrote:Alchemy Player has some problems with some SFZ files, but it's not a VOTOX problem: it's due to an Alchemy limitation (acknowledged in another thread in Camel Audio forum) of not being able to play two layers on same note and same velocity.

Dimension Pro loads the SFZ files fine though.

- Mario
Thanks for letting me know, wasn't aware of that!

By the way: We are at 40 !!

Thanks to everyone who has joined. I'm currently preparing the E-Mails with the included Products for direct download... shouldn't take too long ;)

...42!! :)

got it finally and didnt check all sounds out yet ;), but what i really dont like at all (or im missing something?) is that you dont have simple functions like ADSR controls without opening them with the wrench. thats what really should be included in EVERY library. i hope this will be added as it really sucks time if you just want to adjust simple options and always click the wrench :(

sounds harsh maybe but i dont mean it offensive.

Caine123 wrote:got it finally and didnt check all sounds out yet ;), but what i really dont like at all (or im missing something?) is that you dont have simple functions like ADSR controls without opening them with the wrench. thats what really should be included in EVERY library. i hope this will be added as it really sucks time if you just want to adjust simple options and always click the wrench :(

ok, guess you are right about that. will see what i can do concerning an update!

sonicfire wrote:
Caine123 wrote:got it finally and didnt check all sounds out yet ;), but what i really dont like at all (or im missing something?) is that you dont have simple functions like ADSR controls without opening them with the wrench. thats what really should be included in EVERY library. i hope this will be added as it really sucks time if you just want to adjust simple options and always click the wrench :(

ok, guess you are right about that. will see what i can do concerning an update!
thanks a lot, again i dont mean it offensive, im just diappointed when i buy packages and those straight options arent there, check Evolve for example, has nice fast controls :). ok you dont need to build in reverbs etc, ;).

Caine123 wrote:
sonicfire wrote:

thanks a lot, again i dont mean it offensive, im just diappointed when i buy packages and those straight options arent there, check Evolve for example, has nice fast controls :). ok you dont need to build in reverbs etc, ;).
Originally, the plan was to have some controls for the effects as well, yes. I will try implementing some basic ADSR controls first and then see what else i come up with :)

sonicfire wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
sonicfire wrote:

Originally, the plan was to have some controls for the effects as well, yes. I will try implementing some basic ADSR controls first and then see what else i come up with :)
that would be great, many thanls for your work :)!

Well, now that it's safe to say so without cruelling anything, that's what put me off - no ADSR. The demo sounds were very impressive but I always need to tweak every sound I use.

spirit wrote:Well, now that it's safe to say so without cruelling anything, that's what put me off - no ADSR. The demo sounds were very impressive but I always need to tweak every sound I use.
yes, but i think you should buy the package, still group buy!!!!! and sonicfire seems to be a very passionate one for his products and cares for his customers, i support this much more than companies which ignore you! support the man! :D

thanks! :D (i know there were some flaws in the past, but this time i really do my very best to make everyone as happy as possible) :)

so, off to work on some ADSR controls now ... !

sonicfire wrote:thanks! :D (i know there were some flaws in the past, but this time i really do my very best to make everyone as happy as possible) :)

so, off to work on some ADSR controls now ... !
GET INTO THIS GROUP BUY, :D

also got the link for music, gonna checkout!

...we are at 45! :D

Two more days!! :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”