VOTOX Kontakt4 Samplecollection, Groupbuy & More !!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EXTENDED: GROUPBUY WAS A SUCCESS - FINAL LEVEL REACHED! YOU CAN STILL JOIN IN UNTIL THE 1st OF MAY!

---

NEW: PRODUCT VIDEOS ADDED:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zzSmyY6v8c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaKMZ35tzCQ

---

Hi People,

after months of work my new Samplecollection "VOTOX" for Kontakt 4 is finally on sale within a Group-Buy together with some extra goodies:

VOTOX comes with more then 250 Kontakt 4 Instruments + 300 Source Soundfonts and these are also available as SFZ. That's a total of 6GB!

NOTE: A full version of NI's KONTAKT 4 is *required* to use VOTOX!
You can use it with the free Kontakt Player BUT there's a time-limit per launch afaik

To celebrate the Relaunch, i've decided to do a one-month groupbuy, as you can see in the picture above. It goes like this:

To enter the Groupbuy, you simply click on the PayPal™ button to make your one-time payment of $35 USD.

When we reach the highest level (which is level 5) before the Groupbuy ends, you get a download link via email instantly from which you can download all listed products right away. Otherwise you agree to wait until the 15th of April, 2012 before you can download the products.

If we do not reach the highest level, you agree to pay the difference from the level that we've reached compared to the highest level.
Example: Level reached: 4. Goal: Level 5. Difference $5 USD ($40 - $35 = $5).

Whenever a next level is reached, it will be reflected here usually between 2-4 hours. Please note that the money is not refundable.

So let's make this Groupbuy a success! Spread the word!

---

Level 1 : 0 - 9 - $90 USD = Votox
Level 2 : 10 - 19 - $65 USD = Votox
Level 3 : 20 - 29 - $50 USD = Votox + Enchoir
Level 4 : 30 - 39 - $40 USD = Votox + Enchoir + Polypitch
Level 5 : 40 - 49 - $35 USD = Votox + Enchoir + Polypitch + Great Music!

LINK: http://www.prodyon.net

Thanks for your attention!
Last edited by sonicfire on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.

We're at 3 already!! :hyper:

Hey Dennis, nice to see you back with a sample pack :tu:
Maybe this helps spread the news http://rekkerd.org/prodyon-introduces-v ... group-buy/
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Hey Dennis, nice to see you back with a sample pack :tu:
Maybe this helps spread the news http://rekkerd.org/prodyon-introduces-v ... group-buy/
Thanks so much! :-)

Where is the link for PFL subscribers? My Alchemy is willing to try the SFZ files :)

- Mario

mabian wrote:Where is the link for PFL subscribers? My Alchemy is willing to try the SFZ files :)

- Mario
Please be patient, i'm just uploading around 6GB which takes a lot of time! Latest by tomorrow it will be ready for download! :-)

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Aaaannnndd....we're at 5 :D

Hello there!Really great sounding product!

Some days ago i passed through your website and i saw there was a page with a new and upcoming version of Agonyx!Really curious about that!Are you still planning to release it?

I also saw you were working on a dance expansion for phenome, am i wrong?:)

Sorry for the offtopic post!

Marquez-IT wrote:Hello there!Really great sounding product!

Some days ago i passed through your website and i saw there was a page with a new and upcoming version of Agonyx!Really curious about that!Are you still planning to release it?

Thanks! :)

That's right but still not official - has to be decided. Agonyx may come but eventually not as a Windows VST Plugin but a new Soundset instead. Same for the Dance Galore - which will be a WAV Loop Soundcollection! :-)

I keep u updated.

sonicfire wrote:

That's right but still not official - has to be decided. Agonyx may come but eventually not as a Windows VST Plugin but a new Soundset instead. Same for the Dance Galore - which will be a WAV Loop Soundcollection! :-)

I keep u updated.
The gui was tasty!:) so you are not sure about both?Yeah let me know thank you!:)

Marquez-IT wrote:
sonicfire wrote:

I keep u updated.
The gui was tasty!:) so you are not sure about both?Yeah let me know thank you!:)
The thing is i would love to have Agonyx as a VST and AU for OSX... but it's simply not possible using Synthedit currently :-) That's why i'm focusing myself more onto soundsets now which can be loaded by popular samplers... that makes it kind of cross-platform :)

Your soundsets rock Dennis!

G

Photo_G wrote:Your soundsets rock Dennis!

G
Thanks! :D

We're at 7!! :) Time for a little bump. New Audio demos are coming today as well.

...8 :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”