VOTOX Kontakt4 Samplecollection, Groupbuy & More !!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where's number 33? Anyone out there? :D

And we are at 33!

ok now we are in a category where you can add me ;D

Soooo....if I plunk down the $35 smackers now and no one else does, we will all have to wait to download it until the 15th? But.....but....my birthday is on the 6th! :cry:

quantum7 wrote:Soooo....if I plunk down the $35 smackers now and no one else does, we will all have to wait to download it until the 15th? But.....but....my birthday is on the 6th! :cry:
yes sadly :(

i just purchased so we are 34 and with you 35, we just need a few more!

As soon as we reach level 5 the downloads links will be sent out! :)
So yes, just a few more - we get that done. :D

quantum7 wrote:Soooo....if I plunk down the $35 smackers now and no one else does, we will all have to wait to download it until the 15th? But.....but....my birthday is on the 6th! :cry:
just buy a couple more times with new accounts ?

darsho wrote:
just buy a couple more times with new accounts ?
yeah, i vote for that :lol:

so where is our number 35? :D

we are at 36 :)

+ me (just bought) :)

Keith99 wrote:+ me (just bought) :)
Thanks very much, number 37 :)

38!! Yes, we're close to Level 5! As soon as we reach it - download links will be sent out! :D So spread the word once again! :) Thank you!

We gotta be mighty close ....

I don't own Konkakt but can I use the SFZ files in any other sampler/player like Alchemy Player or DirectWave and are they the full instruments sets like the nki files? If so you've got yourself another sale.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”