RealiVox : The Ladies (K5 Pop Choir Lib) ( Wow ! )

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Ladies

Just :love: :love: :love:

Was waiting for something like this for ages :o
Last edited by Lotuzia on Tue May 01, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

It is awesome. I've also been wanting this very product for ages.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:It is awesome. I've also been wanting this very product for ages.
Glad if you did not saw it before Ah_Dziz :)

Just DLing it now ( its 7Go !)

-______--------

For those who might read this :

I changed the title to try to drive attention. Its not another 808 kit freebie, its a CHOIR LIBRARY intended to be especially usefull in pop, rock, jazz, eventually cinematic genres.

well just visit the page and listen to the audio demos, they perfectly show what it can do for you

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I thought it sounded great, although there may be too much of a temptation to write J-Pop ;)

It's definitely on the list.

This seems like a quite unique and useful product.

No takers? No reviews?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

WOW !!!!
Next on my list, maybe next salary even.

Spitfire31 wrote:This seems like a quite unique and useful product.

No takers? No reviews?
We haven't yet "announced" the release anywhere except VI Control. (We haven't officially announced here yet, for instance.) We're slow in rolling this out because I'm still finishing website video demos, including a walkthrough where you can see how everything works, as opposed to just audio demos, which is what we have now. There are a number of other preparatory items that take a lot longer than I expected as well. VI Control was sort of my test launch, because numbers from there would be small enough that we could tweak the process as we went, which is what I'm doing now.

"Realivox - The Ladies" itself is fully completed, though, and even with no publicity (other than the VI Control announcement,) it's been doing really well. In fact, at some point I need to put a customers' testimonials page on the website, because the feedback so far has been very gratifying. A few users have commented very positively on VI Control, too.

As far as reviews go, I have been holding back review copies from Keyboard, SOS, etc, even though they've been asking for them. I need to make sure the peripherals (website, etc) are perfect before fully opening for business. So no one has a review copy yet.

Probably in a week or two, I'll have the website video demos ready, and I'll officially announce here and elsewhere, and send out review copies to reviewers.

In the meantime, you can enter to win a free copy by clicking a link on the website. And as I said, the product is indeed finished and available, and there are lots of audio demos, so you can take advantage of the introductory $100 of pricing.

Well, I bit the bullet and bought it without waiting for reviews or more feedback.

And I don't regret it! On the contrary, I'm really impressed - The Ladies is (are?) a deep and very tweakable tool, oozing quality, and still easy to grasp and edit. The legato feature makes all the difference between obvious samples and a believable performance.

Best of all, The Ladies are really inspiring to play around with. You won't create a solo performance (no word builder or anything like that), but as a composition tool and as backing or for spicing up a song, it's (they are) just perfect. I believe that Mike originally planned this as a tool for his own use and it shows.

Unique, so far, and a great asset. The lib is licensed to work with the free Kontakt 5 Player, btw, and the K5 coexists happily with my K4.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

The demos sound really interesting. I'm just wondering: Are there any variations (round-robin) for the samples? Or does a given note always trigger the exact same sample? I couldn't tell this from the audio demos.

Thanks for any information.

There's no round robin, since it's pretty rare that one would play oo - oo - oo on the same note. I won't say it never happens, but the added time to do round robins for every articulation would have double, tripled or quadrupled the number of samples we'd have to record and edit. Believe me, the first set was hard enough! :wink: Plus, my opinion is that you don't really get a machine gun effect if you're just repeating a note two or three times.

With that said, I'm considering adding a momentary note-shift keyswitch that will accomplish something similar, by borrowing adjacent notes and re-pitching them to be in tune.

FWIW, here's an example where the singer (Julie) is bouncing between just two notes (for the most part.) I think it sounds pretty natural.

http://soundcloud.com/realitone/sunnydays

I picked this up yesterday, I was downloading all night and now it's on my HD. Unfortunately as it turns out people want to have their teeth taken out and drilled into so they won't let me play around with it- what the hell? I guess I just have to be patient until tonight! :D

http://soundcloud.com/electric-sound-co ... y-for-lost

My first track featuring Realivox. Hundreds will likely follow! :D

Convincing. I will buy those but first I need to make some money :lol: :cry:
So, I guess after holidays, end of August I hope...

I need money!!!

dw

The demos for this library sound excellent. I can't wait for the male vocalist version. I've been hoping for a library like this for a long time.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”