Free multisampled Rickenbacker 4001 bass

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SampleScience wrote:This:

Devs are moving on to their own software player. For instance, Samplephonics has already released their own player.
Just so that the plugins don't by default fill up the boot disk with gigabytes of samples. We still need to be able to store samples on an external SSD!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

In the first post of this thread the MediaFire link for the fret noises of the Kontakt version (by AKJ) (link ending 889g4) leads to a MediaFire page which says file "has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service".
Any ideas about how to get this file?

I’d be interested in getting the whole bass kit too if possible.
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Thank you for the nice works !!

Hi!
Does anyone have "fretnoise.rar" of this sample pack?
Link on the mediafire seems dead.

I'd love to get access to the whole thing if possible. Anyone?
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

For some reason that file gets flagged as a strike, so I doubt anyone will put it up.

bigcat1969 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:20 am For some reason that file gets flagged as a strike, so I doubt anyone will put it up.
What is a "Strike"? If the file is getting flagged as something bad, then maybe I'll give up waiting for someone to post it. :-)

When something comes up as a copyright violation or is in some way an undesirable file from your file hosts point of view, mediafire in my case, you can get a strike against your account. If you get too many of those you can get shut down. I really don't know why it gets strikes as it isn't in any way illegal, but it isn't worth the risk.

bigcat1969 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:02 am I really don't know why it gets strikes as it isn't in any way illegal, but it isn't worth the risk.
When the new "Copyright Directive of the EU (Europian Union)
Article 13" will enter into force all free uploads and all the free things in
the internet will be canceled and prohibited - most probably! Everything
will then be "flagged as a Strike".

This will happen when this law finally passes out of the European
council – probably in May or June this year.
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Interesting! Thanks for the info guys! I wasn't even aware of such things. I guess I'll give up on getting this one. :-)

Perhaps someone can please post the missing file with the name changed to something that no longer trips the strike? Or DM me a link to the file, and I will try posting it :)

This bass sounds great! It's just what I went looking for tonight (in 2021, April :)

Thank you to all who have worked on this. I enjoyed this entire thread. Project16, I am very sorry to hear about your fingers! I hope you have found healing somehow.

Take care everyone! Stay well and stay safe!

Cheers,

Glenn
Rochester, NY, USA

DSmolken wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:50 pm https://github.com/sfzinstruments/Proje ... backer4001 - it's on Github now.
This is fantastic news! Thank you :)

And here are the Fingered ghost notes again as sfz including samples.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”