FREE K4: Hideaway Studio: Cinema Strings

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HideawayStudio wrote:Again, many thanks to those who have taken the time to leave some kind words...

Much Appreciated,

Dan.
It's so good that Kontakt launched automatically after download it!

Well, I guess that I need to review my Firefox settings..... :hihi:

Thanks a lot!

standalone wrote:
HideawayStudio wrote:Again, many thanks to those who have taken the time to leave some kind words...

Much Appreciated,

Dan.

Thanks a lot!
I use FF as well. If you select to 'open' the download, that is what will happen (using the designated program) once the file has downloaded to your TEMP folder. If you select to 'save' the download (to your designated download folder), that is what will happen.

Been a 'victim' of this myself occasionally! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

This sounds great. thank you, dan.

Aloysius wrote:
standalone wrote:

Much Appreciated,

Dan.

Thanks a lot!
I use FF as well. If you select to 'open' the download, that is what will happen (using the designated program) once the file has downloaded to your TEMP folder. If you select to 'save' the download (to your designated download folder), that is what will happen.

Been a 'victim' of this myself occasionally! :)
Maybe I clicked the wrong button this time. I jumped in my chair when Kontakt appeared from nowhere all of a sudden. :hihi:

grobsen wrote:This sounds great. thank you, dan.
+1

This sounds stunning. It would be interesting to hear what the unaffected FM strings sounded like, though, just to hear the difference.

It also makes me wonder what else would sound good through the effects section of your string machine.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

Wow, thanks so much for this! I am excited to try it out.

Thanks for the new sounds, and the history behind it! 8)

mumpcake wrote:This sounds stunning. It would be interesting to hear what the unaffected FM strings sounded like, though, just to hear the difference.

It also makes me wonder what else would sound good through the effects section of your string machine.
The original source sound is very clean and precise - the ARP Omni's triple parallel analog chorus stages really make a big difference to the character and movement of the external sound source - the result is far more organic -almost to the point of it not being recognisable.

We mostly think of FX as something that is added to the end of the audio chain but there is something about analog outboard that makes it very interesting to embed in sampled material. I think this is in part due to the way that analog processing distorts and interacts with the signals they are fed - often in a musical manner.

I have yet to figure out what project I might use this in, but it's a very pretty and fun sound to just play on my keyboard, project or not =)

Thanks!

Apologies for bumping this...

This has proven an extremely popular download. Not sure how much longer sendspace will host this one so get it while you can.

Many thanks for your support,

Dan Wilson
Hideaway Studio

Thanks! I can't wait to try it out! :D

Kdog76 wrote:Thanks! I can't wait to try it out! :D
It's best to use the updated link to BPB as a few have had some problems using Sendspace recently:

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2012/03 ... ay-studio/

If you like this one then you definitely should download Godfather Strings too.
Home of Novachord #346...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”