FREE Samples...water, rain etc

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:i was recently chatting to someone about recording waterfalls for a high end production...
they spent hours setting up various ics and getting the recordings, not to mention the hiking to and from the waterfall.
they said when they returned back to the studio and played back the sounds it sounded exactly like a tolet flush :hihi:
just an idea for anyone whos looking for a waterfall i guess...
PMSL it was the way he delivered it I reckon, I must of spat out more cola than I drank when he got going :hihi: He is a top bloke and comedian without trying much. So long as we are on the same page here mate?

Thanks Dave and Yourself John for the samples, I honestly keep meaning to do some to share also and will do/make good my word on that

Cheers chaps and all the best as always

Dean

Dean Aka Nekro wrote:
vurt wrote:i was recently chatting to someone about recording waterfalls for a high end production...
they spent hours setting up various ics and getting the recordings, not to mention the hiking to and from the waterfall.
they said when they returned back to the studio and played back the sounds it sounded exactly like a tolet flush :hihi:
just an idea for anyone whos looking for a waterfall i guess...
PMSL it was the way he delivered it I reckon, I must of spat out more cola than I drank when he got going :hihi: He is a top bloke and comedian without trying much. So long as we are on the same page here mate?

Dean
yup. same page :)

the jon anderson impressions where hilarious, it has to be said!

that sample of the jesus saves incidentally was done while i was waiting for you at the station :hihi:

Can you re-upload the recordings? The Box links are dead...

sm7x7 wrote:Can you re-upload the recordings? The Box links are dead...

Hmmm. i appear to have deleted them, and i cant find them on the PC...which is a pain, as i was looking to use them tonight :x

(old thread alert!!!)

hey krim,is it these ones? http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a2ab2cd1

rain-traffic.wav
filling-bath.wav
draining-plug.wav
door-open-close.wav
rain-traffic2.wav
rain-drain.wav
bacon-frying.wav
street-birds-recycling.wav
shower2.wav
spin-cycle.wav
shower-saniflow.wav
toilet-flush-refill.wav
water-into-sink.wav

Looks like the right names, will grab them in an hour or so. Thank you. :)

no probs.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”