MusicTech Samples

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Picked up the latest issue of MusicTech (no 112, July 2012) while I was travelling now. It comes with a bonus DVD MusicTech Ultimate Samples Collection Vol 10, with 4GB of samples, including:

Moog Filter Pack
Dubstep construction kits
Roland D-50 sounds
Deep, Tech & Minimal
Arpeggios & Gates
Acoustic Guitar Loops
Ambient Dub construction kits
Prog House construction kits
Levitation Pads
Pedal Steel Guitar Loops

Some useful stuff here, I especially like the D-50 kontakt patches, long evolving pads, and also the Levitation Pads by PinkNoise (PinkNoise deserve more cred IMO, they make some of the best kontakt libraries around, like Analog Monsters and Deepflight).

For €10 I think this mag is worth picking up 8)
Last edited by Numanoid on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

+1 for Pink Noise Studio. They make some really nice stuff, and the update versions with better Kontakt scripting are excellent. There's a demo of their Analog Monsters pack which is well worth the download.

thanks for the heads up, I have most of the ultimate samples, 1-5, and 9 because I missed a few but I have about 10-20 gb of samples collected over the last few years from music tech magazine. The pinknoise libraries are awesome, I have everything from monobass, to the deepflight and space pads. My favorite was the virology one, they are all reason nnxt patches though so I am trying to convert them all over to either SFZ for dimension pro or dropzone, or maybe rapture or yellow tools independance free.

Picked up the issue 118 (January 2013) of Music Tech Magazine which comes with Ultimate Samples Collection Vol 11.

But felt a bit let down when I checked the CD content. It seems 2/3 of the content is close to two years old...

And lots of content is doubled up in different formats. "Just" 37 multisamples from PinkNoise is basically less than the demos one can download for free from their website.

Here is the content in full:

-PinkNoise Atmospheres (12 multisamples: EXS, NKI, SXT)
-PinkNoise Liquid Arps (12 multisamples: CMB, NKI, SXT)
-PinkNoise Plucked Synth Strings (13 multisamples: NKI, SXT)
-Virus Bass Sounds (28 NKI multisamples, 175MB 16bit/470MB 24bit, WAV one-shots)
-Mutated Percussion (200MB 16bit/650MB 24bit, WAV one-shots)
-Live Breaks (2x65MB Acid WAV & Apple Loops)
-Progressive & Electro House Melodies (2x100MB Acid WAV & Apple Loops)
-Psy Trance Construction Kits (2x50MB Acid WAV & Apple Loops)
-Tech Construction Kits (2x165MB Acid WAV & Apple Loops)
-Piano & Trance MIDI Loops (15 + 15 midi files)

There is a nice Pink Noise amped e-piano sample set for Kontakt/Reason on the latest Music Tech DVD (no 149)

Don't think this can be had anywhere else.

Cheers Num!

For reference Ultimate Sample Collection Vol 13 includes:

Impacts, Strings & Atmospheres
Intelligent Dance Leads
Minitaur Basses and Leads
Arctic pads and digital bass pack by Pink Noise Studio
Power Chord Pack

And some Equinoxe Sounds demos

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”