AudioThing releases Environments - Temple of Mercury (free update!)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Update! Temple of Mercury is now available for MachFive 3.
This is our first converted library. We are also in the process of porting more of our Kontakt libraries for use within MachFive 3. 8)

Link: http://www.audiothing.net/instruments/e ... -machfive/

Except for some sound designed patches and multis, the MachFive version is identical to the Kontakt version.
Last edited by audiothing on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

There was a problem with the Multi patches of the MachFive version. Basically MachFive doesn't save (yet) the Multi with relative path for samples/IRs and I had to manually edit the files to include the relative path.

I already contacted all the customers who bought the MachFive version, but, just in case, you can download the new Multis here: http://audiothing.net/AudioThing_Enviro ... Multis.rar

Very inspiring library! Will you release more "Environments"? Also, out of curiosity, is there any difference between the MachFive and Kontakt version?
I don't have Machfive (and I like Kontakt), but I was just considering alternatives...if third party libraries are available of course :D
Give me samples. More samples!

Cri wrote:Very inspiring library! Will you release more "Environments"? Also, out of curiosity, is there any difference between the MachFive and Kontakt version?
I don't have Machfive (and I like Kontakt), but I was just considering alternatives...if third party libraries are available of course :D
Well basically there's no real difference between both versions. Some things *may* sound different due to how controls behave (reverb, envelopes...). MachFive is indeed a very good alternative to Kontakt, but it's probably still too early.

audiothing wrote:
Cri wrote:Very inspiring library! Will you release more "Environments"? Also, out of curiosity, is there any difference between the MachFive and Kontakt version?
Well basically there's no real difference between both versions. Some things *may* sound different due to how controls behave (reverb, envelopes...). MachFive is indeed a very good alternative to Kontakt, but it's probably still too early.
Thanks, well I guess that for now I'll just keep an eye on it.
Give me samples. More samples!

Temple of Mercury Update!

Temple of Mercury update features a new shiny GUI for Kontakt 4 or 5 and few minor tweaks and fixes to the instruments.

This update is free for all existing Temple of Mercury owners - please contact us if you haven't received your download link by August 7th, 2014.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”