Indiginus new Solid State Symphony -- looks pretty cool

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

Not only looks cool, it sounds pretty cool, too! And the price of 40 bucks is astoundingly cool.

This thing looks like a lot of fun. Very "retro 80's soundtrack".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

WOW !!! that's a nice one.

Indiginus does good stuff. Torch rocks. Acoustic guitar collection is good as well. And very affordable

angelinni wrote:Indiginus does good stuff. Torch rocks. Acoustic guitar collection is good as well. And very affordable
+1

He also has some other nice instruments, including a dulcimer and some electric pianos -- all well-sampled and very playable. He's a nice guy too, quite helpful

angelinni wrote:Indiginus does good stuff.

He's a nice guy too
He does great stuff (especially for the price), is a supremely and sickeningly talented musician and one of the nicest chaps in the business and one I am glad to call 'friend'.

I have an old version of SSS and there's just something about the way the sounds sit together that just works. And there's that "is it/isn't it?" aspect of it ... is it electronic or ...? Reminds me a lot of some of the textures Tomita made on his albums in places. The new GUI he's devised for it is (IMO) breathtaking - one of those GUIs where it's not just eye-candy but actually useful.

And his guitars can give the heavyweight guitar libs a damned good spanking as well (again, IMO).

I looked up 'Indiginus' in a dictionary - its definition was "Severely underrated sound library developer. Buy it now"! ;)

Cheers,

Stephen

hollowsun wrote: I looked up 'Indiginus' in a dictionary - its definition was "Severely underrated sound library developer. ;)
Pretty much!

Hi everyone, just letting you know that I posted a walk-through of the Solid State Strings instrument, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to embed it here. Here's a link:

Solid State Symphony- Strings Walk-through

Thank-you for all of your kind comments. I would like to especially thank Steve, who has been a good friend since the early days of Indiginus.

Best regards,
TC

tcollins wrote:I would like to especially thank Steve, who has been a good friend since the early days of Indiginus.
Mon plaisir!

You do great stuff, Tracey, and this latest version of SSS really is the dog's wotsits. Well done!

Cheers,

Stephen

tcollins wrote:Hi everyone, just letting you know that I posted a walk-through of the Solid State Strings instrument, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to embed it here. Here's a link:

Solid State Symphony- Strings Walk-through

Thank-you for all of your kind comments. I would like to especially thank Steve, who has been a good friend since the early days of Indiginus.

Best regards,
TC
Hi Tracy.

Is there an upgrade path from the original SolidStateSymph Library?

Thanks ...
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Cool indeed. :-)
Last edited by Timfonie on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Just bought it. Looking forward to playing it!

This looks amazing. I must say I very rarely buy Kontakt libraries, some I have bought did not live up to their hype, and a lot are way over priced, but this looks really clever and innovative and sounds great and for a bargain price so a no brainer.

aMUSEd wrote:I must say I very rarely buy Kontakt libraries, some I have bought did not live up to their hype, and a lot are way over priced
Tell me about it! But there are a few really good developers out there and Indiginus is one of them. You're right, for the asking price and for what it does it truly is a no brainer! :)

I just watched the strings video and it sounds better then some "real" string libraries I've heard, lol. It's going to be very useful by itself and especially for layering with other things. As Stephen said earlier: Well done!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”