Indiginus new Solid State Symphony -- looks pretty cool

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys-

Feel free to organize the new .nkis in your folder in a way that works best for you. It would certainly make sense to put all the preset instruments in one folder, for instance. You may or may not have to point Kontakt to the samples if you do move things around. Then just re-save the instruments. Just make sure you back up the entire Solid State Symphony folder on an external HD or DVD in case something goes wrong.

I have to keep the installation procedure simple, which is why it's designed to be dragged into the main folder.

TC

Getting a "403" error with DownThemAll for the 1.4 update
:(
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Well deserved, Tracy. Solid State Symphony is one hell of a product for a stupidly low price. And your video demos are excellent.

Cheers,

Stephen

Thank-you, Stephen. BTW, You Know 6 rocks!

I have one of the original versions of SSS when Tracy produced it for the Akai S6000. It was amazing then, and judging by the demos, it's still completely amazing, as is all of Tracy's stuff. The clever scripting makes even ham fisted keyboard players like me sound some way decent!

I have to admit that between Tracy and Steve's libraries, they are the only reason I'd want to buy Kontakt. I desperately hanker after MachFive 3 versions of their work, or, better still, something for Reason.

That aside, the work these guys do, and have been doing for the many years I have known them both, is nothing short of the highest quality. Buy with total confidence.

Thanks, Rob!

I've actually been considering some kind of lite versions of Indiginus libraries- possibly in sfz format that could be loaded into just about any sampler. Obviously, scripted features like StrumMaker and SSS' little sequencers wouldn't be available, but basic instrument multi-samples would translate well.

The constant shadow of piracy, of course, has prevented me from doing so. Piracy of a release in sfz would be almost instantaneous and overwhelming, I'm afraid. I might try it anyway at some point. I really like the idea of a portable, universal sample format like sfz from a user's perspective.

Anyway, thank-you for your support from the early days of Indiginus!

TC

I.have been looking at this for some time. Got home at lunch todsy to find my fiance had bought it for me.
Just one reason I Love her.

Anyway got the library downloaded and.installed..managed to spend five minutes with it. Got a one minute little celtic eqsue sketch done. Two more tracks this evening. This is the little library that could. The variety of sound is just amazing and the ease of use.

Love it and this is already in the goto toolbox. Can't wait to layer this in with other stuff....

If you are on the fence I would say pony up the.bucks. the value to cost here is just amazing.

damn, torch looks amazing too!

dw

SoundBytes magazine just published this review of Solid State Symphony by David Baer.
David had already purchased SSS before contacting me about the review.
http://soundbytesmag.net/indiginussolidstatesymphony/

Also, there's a great interview of Hollow Sun's Stephen Howell.

-TC

Literally stumbled across Indiginus' SSS today. Instant purchase. Just gorgeous work. truly :D :tu:

???

Musical Gym wrote:???
ya... "joseph" is a little too enthusiastic about Search Engine Optimization ;)
(check out the profile to see that he's posted the same post to 15 other forums in KVR... :tu: )

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”