Tiny Metal Impact - UPDATE: Kontakt 4.2 - free samples with VSTi/AUi player

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is great stuff man, thank you very much for sharing this, discovered it via BedroomProducersBlog :D .

Cheers

These sound great. Also, thanks for making the raw wav files available. This makes it much easier for experimenting and layering.

When can we expect the hardware synth version of Tiny Metal Impact?

Crazy? Maybe. Or maybe we just like metal. Either way, I finally got round to playing with it and I think it will find its way into a track in the near future. Someday I hope to repay KVRists in kind with something of this sort.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

bob bobwood wrote:When can we expect the hardware synth version of Tiny Metal Impact?
Unfortunately, I could only issue very limited numbers of a hardware kit, so the price would be fairly unrealistic. Dirty forks and empty candy tins don't grow on trees, you know. So currently there are no plans for a hardware unit.

Just hypothetically, if there were any plans, what would you prefer - a rack unit or a keyboard version?
ATIM wrote:I finally got round to playing with it and I think it will find its way into a track in the near future.
If it does, please let me know. I'm always curious how people find use for samples like these. :)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

great gift :D ...many many thanx :love: ...cya

<2°TRo²³

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”