2 free instruments

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Dave, thanks, I'll try it out :)

Hi Sasja,

One last comment on what I did.

Changing to the note arrangement I did, your chord change feature when switching to octave, fifths, thirds will pick sounds from the 2nd octave I created so they dont quite work the way they were intended. Didnt realize how you were doing that until I started playing in octave mode and started playing muted and the sustained notes as the 2 octave notes.

So if I am playing the muted sounds in octave mode and play the muted note D2, it will also play the sustained note D3.

So in a nutshell, those modes dont quite work the way you intended them to for my new 2 octave range of notes now.

But now I dont need those features cause I can do the octaves, fifths, thirds manually with having the 2nd octave range of notes.

Just some added things I have found with my changes. Everthing Else works great.

take care,

DaveT

Thanks for the Tambourine ... just what I needed. :tu:

Thank you for the K4 version!

You wouldn't happen to have a K4 version of the tambourine, would you?

Hi Dave,

Yes I need to redo parts of it, it's a beta right now. I put the Detune and Chord knob just for experimenting instead of a real world use. I have a bit more time soon and plan to make some drastic changes. I'll post them here when I'll have something. :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”