Synth Magic ZOM ZOM for kontakt Polymoog based Kontakt instrument.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Old version of Zom Zom (Polymoog 280a preset polymoog) is soon to be defunct. A new product with larger and much improved interface, and samples taken from the Polymoog 203a (fully programmable polymoog) is to be released soon.
The new version will also contain the 14 preset samples from the original Zom Zom.
Last edited by synthmagic on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

Aaaaaannnnddddddd.........preordered!
Always impressed with your product Stephen, and particularly looking forward to this one.

ftech wrote:Aaaaaannnnddddddd.........preordered!
Always impressed with your product Stephen, and particularly looking forward to this one.
Thank you.
I think you will really, really love ZOM ZOM. I have really put my heart and soul into Zom Zom - Total labour of love. I love the sound of a Polymoog.
The GUI from Anders is amazing too, you can almost feel the Tolex :)

Thanks for buying.
Cheers,
Steve
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

.......And the name?
Down in the Park?

ftech wrote:.......And the name?
Down in the Park?
Thats the one - I'm a Numan fanatic.
It Numans fault I got into synths :) - When I was a kid someone gave me the pleasure principle album and that was it for me - hooked.

Yep, me too.
It was " Are 'friends' Electric" for me back in '79.
The Pleasure Principle is one of the few albums that I can still enjoy listening to from beginning to end :D

ftech wrote:Yep, me too.
It was " Are 'friends' Electric" for me back in '79.
The Pleasure Principle is one of the few albums that I can still enjoy listening to from beginning to end :D
I like all his albums, really. I'm obsessed with the man(not in a sitting outside his house at 3am kind of way) :lol:
I even like 'The Fury' album that he made with The Wave Team using PPG synths. Lots don't like that album for some reason. The synths and drums are great on it. Not sure about the red bow tie though :)

http://riotandfrolic.typepad.com/.a/6a0 ... b15970d-pi

Brilliant...a definite buy in a month's time, right after I recover from the hole in the pocket that is the Ableton Live 9 Suite upgrade - a necessary evil!

Don't care if I'll miss the pre-order offer...I owe it to you anyway, Stephen!

...oh, and am I the only one who gets a warm, fuzzy feeling whenever "Change Your Mind" emanates through the speakers?

Woody Aki wrote:...oh, and am I the only one who gets a warm, fuzzy feeling whenever "Change Your Mind" emanates through the speakers?
Absolutely not :) -Bill Sharpe and Numan. Great track.

One of my customers has said he is working with Chris Payne from Tubeway Army in a couple of weeks - He said he has told him about Zom Zom. Wow..Chris Payne.

I was always looking over at Chris Payne during a Numan concert to see what synths he had. The Beserker video has some great shots of Chris and the Keyboard rigs he used.
Last edited by synthmagic on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oh my!
This is turning into a love fest for the great man!

Looking forward to getting my hands on Zom Zom......I bet it wasn't "built in one day" :wink:

ftech wrote:I bet it wasn't "built in one day" :wink:
ha ha see what you did there.
Oh man, I wish it was built in a day. It feels like I have not been outside for ages :)

Hi Steve, curious to know where Freeez used the original(what specific track/tracks and which sound), do you know this?

Freeez are one of my fave old school bands! I pressume we are Talking the John Rocca Freeez!

Another cracker Steve.

Any plans for a Pro One emulation? ;)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”