IK Miroslav philharmonik or total workstation XL?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Right. Seems mkdr and DarkStar pretty much have it covered. SampleTank 3 is slated to be released this year. It will be 64-bit and will load/import previous libraries. Upon release, there will be no "free player" version but there will be an upgrade path. Details of that are still being sorted but there have been complaints about how loyal customers who have had SampleTank from the beginning feel they are not tended to, so we'll be focusing part of the upgrade effort toward making it worth their while. Don't fret if you purchased it recently either, we're trying to do our best to balance a sensical set of upgrade options with the least amount of confusion possible. Since it will not have a Custom Shop element at release, that should also help keep some of the confusion to a minimum too.

Well I guess that was basically a digest version of my recent informational posts about SampleTank 3 to date :)

You could even make that your signature :hihi:

Thanks, Peter! It's guys like you who stay in touch with the users that make us feel positive towards a brand. Looking forward to the release!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Since it will not have a Custom Shop element at release, that should also help keep some of the confusion to a minimum too.
That's an interesting sentence.
I'm part of the whoknowswhatority that likes the Custom Shop (meh, it works for me and YMMV)
I'll be very interested to try it when it's released.
Steve

Jbridge works awesome! So I got TWXL + Jbridge working in 64-bit for under $80! Thanks for the tip, guys!

I am getting stuck note syndrome on the Miro Philly. Anybody else have that?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”