Need transitions/cymbals sample suggestions

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would someone please recommend a .wav sample pack containing transition and electronic cymbal-type one shots? I have a bunch of samples already from Wave Alchemy and others (which are great) but they are usually too extreme and too bold for what I'm doing this time.

The music I'm making is electronic with minimal sounds and the transition noises need to me more mellow, more subtle, and less-noticeable in the mix, if that makes sense.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

esl wrote:Would someone please recommend a .wav sample pack containing transition and electronic cymbal-type one shots? I have a bunch of samples already from Wave Alchemy and others (which are great) but they are usually too extreme and too bold for what I'm doing this time.

The music I'm making is electronic with minimal sounds and the transition noises need to me more mellow, more subtle, and less-noticeable in the mix, if that makes sense.

My sound sets have a Lot of Cymbal sounds - and they are 100 % synthetic.

Eclipse.Sound wrote:
esl wrote:Would someone please recommend a .wav sample pack containing transition and electronic cymbal-type one shots? I have a bunch of samples already from Wave Alchemy and others (which are great) but they are usually too extreme and too bold for what I'm doing this time.

They are .wav files that don't require Absynth or Massive? Could you post a link? I'm having trouble navigating your site. Thanks

esl wrote:
Eclipse.Sound wrote:

They are .wav files that don't require Absynth or Massive? Could you post a link? I'm having trouble navigating your site. Thanks
What kind of trobule ?

No, They are synthetic... and also for Zebra 2.5

I attempt to click on the Loops and Samples tab and nothing happens. The problem could be on my end, I'm on an old computer.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”