Sounds for Kontakt and SoundPacks on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a freebie for Kontakt 4 and higher, please respect the terms stated in the license agreement:
All Kontakt sounds on patchpool may be used in commercial and non-commercial music and sound design productions. Please don't trade these patches, don't pass them on to someone else and don't resample them for any use in commercial or free sample or sound libraries.
Metal Thunder:

Kontakt 4 - 30,4 MB unzipped - 48Khz/24Bit/stereo - 1 nki/Instrument - 10 samples (wav) - 1 Impulse Response (wav)

10 keyswitchable samples produced with a metal thunder sheet I found hanging in a sculpture park in Dresden/Germany.

Keyswitches/Mapping
Each sample has it's dedicated Group, switch between the Groups with the keyswitches located from C0-A0. The samples are mapped from C1-G8.

Controls
There is a modified Factory Midi script with 7 control knobs giving you control for Saturation, Lowpass Filter Cutoff, Low EQ, High EQ, Stereo width (if that knob is turned all the way to the left the samples play in mono), Convolution wet amount and Stereo Delay wet amount. Pressing the sustain pedal will reverse each sample. The Modwheel moves the sample start point to the right as some samples have quite a pre-roll before the iron sheet really begins to vibrate.
The Impulse Response active in the Convolution Reverb is one of the thunder sheets, so the Reverb stays inside the family sort of.
You can easily automate the knobs in your DAW, they are pre-assigned and ready to roll.

A Limiter is active at the end of the effect chain to avoid clipping when using high amounts of Saturation/Convolution/EQ, but as Kontakt's Limiter is no the best on this planet I would advise you to bypass it and use a good external one.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/m ... ntakt-demo

The download link is valid for 8 hours (and has now expired).

Happy thundering!
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Here is a freebie for Kontakt 4 and higher, please respect the terms stated in the license agreement (in the Reademe.txt-file included in the download zip).
Hi, thanks for the freebie. FYI, there is no read(e)me.txt, only a 1_Readme.rtf which contains the info in your post, but nothing about license agreement. Maybe update the zip, or post agreement here?

Cheers

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

xNiMiNx wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Here is a freebie for Kontakt 4 and higher, please respect the terms stated in the license agreement (in the Reademe.txt-file included in the download zip).
Hi, thanks for the freebie. FYI, there is no read(e)me.txt, only a 1_Readme.rtf which contains the info in your post, but nothing about license agreement. Maybe update the zip, or post agreement here?

Cheers
Oops, thank's for the heads up, here is the license agreement:
All Kontakt sounds on patchpool may be used in commercial and non-commercial music and sound design productions. Please don't trade these patches, don't pass them on to someone else and don't resample them for any use in commercial or free sample or sound libraries.

Too bad I'm late :(
Give me samples. More samples!

Today's freebie, a nice patch for Kontakt 4 sampling the glass lamp hanging in my bathroom, originally sampled for my Alchemy library Alchemistry Beyond:

Lamp Mallets
Kontakt 4 (and higher) - 36,8 MB unzipped - 48Khz/24Bit/stereo - 1 nki
12 Samples (wav) - 1 Impulse Responses (wav)

Content:
Multisampled lampshade hanging in the bathroom of my appartment. 3 velocity layers, 4 alternations (Round Robin). Sampled with 3 Neumann mics (L-C-R). Originally sampled for my Sound Bank Alchemistry Beyond now also available for Kontakt 4.

There are 2 scripts involved which offer lots of possibilities to change and process the sound.

Control Panel:
In the upper row of the Interface you'll find a Phaser with on/off switch and 4 control knobs. Next to it there is the Reverb section with on/off switch and 2 knobs for size and amount. In the lower row there is an ADSR Envlope with 4 control knobs and a EQ section with controls for High/Low Gain. In the center of th UI there is a switch for the 3 Interpolation modes, setting that to "High" or "Perfect" will reduce alisaing when transposing the samples, especially downwards. Those two modes will increase the CPU load.

Delay Sequencer:
A customized factory script let's you enable a sequencer to create rhythmical patterns with a 16 step sequencer for Volume and Pan Position. The fade knob controls the amount of sequencing applied. Please view the screenshot for more details.
The Modulation Wheel controls the amount of pitch modulation, you can alter the modulation speed with Aftertouch.

Scripting by Mario Krušelj (a.k.a. EvilDragon)

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/l ... ntakt-demo

The download link is valid for 8 hours. Please respect the licence agreement:

Thanks once again! :)

xNiMiNx wrote:Thanks once again! :)
My pleasure. :tu:

Todays freebie is an Alchemy patch from the Alchemy subscription series for single patches (only works with the full version of Alchemy, not with the player):

Sax Arpeggio Turn - 5,2 MB zip
An accelerating arpeggio played in a church on my soprano sax turning around myself while playing. Source A in sampler mode, source B in granular mode. MDecay controls Reverb Mix, MSustain controls Delay Mix. All Controllers and x/y-pads are assigned, 8 Snaps are available in the Remix Pad.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... chemy-demo

The download link is valid for 10 hours, a Readme with installation instructions and the licence agreement is included in the zip, don't forget to use "Scan for New Presets" from Alchemy's File-menue after the installment.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Here is a freebie for Kontakt 4 and higher, please respect the terms stated in the license agreement:
Metal Thunder:

Kontakt 4 - 30,4 MB unzipped - 48Khz/24Bit/stereo - 1 nki/Instrument - 10 samples (wav) - 1 Impulse Response (wav)

10 keyswitchable samples produced with a metal thunder sheet I found hanging in a sculpture park in Dresden/Germany.

Keyswitches/Mapping
Each sample has it's dedicated Group, switch between the Groups with the keyswitches located from C0-A0. The samples are mapped from C1-G8.

Controls
There is a modified Factory Midi script with 7 control knobs giving you control for Saturation, Lowpass Filter Cutoff, Low EQ, High EQ, Stereo width (if that knob is turned all the way to the left the samples play in mono), Convolution wet amount and Stereo Delay wet amount. Pressing the sustain pedal will reverse each sample. The Modwheel moves the sample start point to the right as some samples have quite a pre-roll before the iron sheet really begins to vibrate.
The Impulse Response active in the Convolution Reverb is one of the thunder sheets, so the Reverb stays inside the family sort of.
You can easily automate the knobs in your DAW, they are pre-assigned and ready to roll.

A Limiter is active at the end of the effect chain to avoid clipping when using high amounts of Saturation/Convolution/EQ, but as Kontakt's Limiter is no the best on this planet I would advise you to bypass it and use a good external one.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/m ... ntakt-demo

The download link is valid for 8 hours (and has now expired).

Happy thundering!
You gotta love the Internet, today I find this patch on torrent sites for free download. That's of course the end of any more freebies here or elsewhere, whoever thought this was a good idea: you're an idiot.

Sampleconstruct wrote:You gotta love the Internet, today I find this patch on torrent sites for free download. That's of course the end of any more freebies here or elsewhere, whoever thought this was a good idea: you're an idiot.
This is why we cant have nice things :( Sorry to hear it man. Totally understandable that you dont want to do this anymore. I appreciate your generosity, and the ones i did get in time are safe with me.

xNiMiNx wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:You gotta love the Internet, today I find this patch on torrent sites for free download. That's of course the end of any more freebies here or elsewhere, whoever thought this was a good idea: you're an idiot.
This is why we cant have nice things :( Sorry to hear it man. Totally understandable that you dont want to do this anymore. I appreciate your generosity, and the ones i did get in time are safe with me.
Thanks man, experiences like this just extinguish my remaining naiveness concerning the goodness in Internet beings, others say torrents are actually a good way to advertise ones products, but I have had different experiences regarding other patchpool items which were torrented in the past.

Hey Simon, sorry about the frustration with this type of situation - it must be tough after putting in the time and effort to create a product. My perspective is some folks will always take advantage of opportunities to get things without paying - Internet or otherwise. There are others who see the value of what is being produced and are willing to pay, realizing the funding of current products drives innovation to create new products. It's the latter folks who are your customers and will continue to be, regardless of postings to torrent sites. Perhaps not comforting in that the torrent sites are still out there. Clearly what you develop is really well done and creative -- something your customers value and are willing to pay for.

emasters wrote:Hey Simon, sorry about the frustration with this type of situation - it must be tough after putting in the time and effort to create a product. My perspective is some folks will always take advantage of opportunities to get things without paying - Internet or otherwise. There are others who see the value of what is being produced and are willing to pay, realizing the funding of current products drives innovation to create new products. It's the latter folks who are your customers and will continue to be, regardless of postings to torrent sites. Perhaps not comforting in that the torrent sites are still out there. Clearly what you develop is really well done and creative -- something your customers value and are willing to pay for.
Thank yu Ed, I totally appreciate the support and feedback I receive from my constantly growing customer base, and my will to develop more stuff for many years to come is not affected by shit like this.
It's just that the freebie-idea as such - giving away non-free sounds occasionally to everybody with a distinct request to respect the licence agreement - is ridiculed by actions like this one.
But hey, fortunately it's not one of my big libraries, just a nice Kontakt patch with some crazy thunder sheets, I have already survived this one...

That sucks.
Your work is of a high standard, and great value for the asking price.
Unbelievable what people think they have the right to do.....and anonymously as well, so brave of them!

I released an EP a couple of months ago and spent a fair bit on getting it done (mastering, artwork etc) only to find it on some torrent site a week or two later.
Pissed me right off.

ftech wrote:That sucks.
Your work is of a high standard, and great value for the asking price.
Unbelievable what people think they have the right to do.....and anonymously as well, so brave of them!

I released an EP a couple of months ago and spent a fair bit on getting it done (mastering, artwork etc) only to find it on some torrent site a week or two later.
Pissed me right off.
Thank's for chiming in. I always thought the lack of copy protection on my stuff is preventing pirates from torrenting it, and maybe I am right in that assumption, but torrenting freebies is just so lame.
Most of the albums I released in the past on labels like ECM and EMI together with my brother has been torrented by now, but it took many years until it was torrented. Reading that your EP was torrented only a few weeks after the release totally stinks, so I hope you're not too disillusioned by this.

Return to “Soundware”