Free Kontakt Pan Flute Library

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome!

So... Here is some quick information about a Pan Flute library (DEMO version) I done a while ago.

MAJOR NOTE: Kontakt 5.1 versions and above otherwise the NKI will not load. Also Full retail version of Kontakt will be needed (Sorry!)

4 Core Articulations

-Sustain
-Staccato
-Vibrato
-Scales

Demo version only includes CLOSE mic position.
Demo version does not include RR!

The UI allows easy access between articulations without the needs to open a new instrument.

More information on the website (still in construction and then it will be up not as wix...)

http://brandonspendlove.wix.com/centralcomposersvsts

The drop-down menu on Buy Now wil include 'Free Downloads'... You can find this product there...

This is actually one of my first libraries I decided to release for free a while ago so I hope you enjoy!!

I have not actually created a demo composition but I will once I get round completing the full version!

-Brandon

;)

Tell me if any links/downloads are not working...

Also the download is split into parts, I thought if I am giving this out for free then I do not want to be paying to keep this up on a cloud server.

I am sorry but be patience for the downloads if you want to try it! :)

Thanks. Will check it out.

Hi Brandon, I'll donwload and try it. I think you've to put an audio demo on your website for every instrument.

Francesco
Professional Virtual Instruments since 2013
----
http://www.hephaestus-sounds.com

Thanks Brandon....and maybe I was out too late last night..lol!...but I find your download and opening instructions very confusing.

hephaestussounds wrote:Hi Brandon, I'll donwload and try it. I think you've to put an audio demo on your website for every instrument.

Francesco
I have not had the time to do a demo of the library... xD

But feel free for you or anyone else to do so... :P
CentralComposers - Brandon Spendlove

LAGinz wrote:Thanks Brandon....and maybe I was out too late last night..lol!...but I find your download and opening instructions very confusing.
I might of explained more about what to do rather than getting straight to the point, I can't remember even writing the readme... xD

Download each part (1-8) and then open up any of the parts...

Opening any of the rar files will connect all 8 parts (Don't worry about this, this is just split archiving)

Drag the CentralComposers folder anywhere and then you can open up the NKI file in Kontakts Instrument Browser... :)

I am so un-organized at the moment... Did I leave a setup.exe in the folder by any chance? xD

:)

links/downloads are not working (on this free pan flute demo)

bob bobwood wrote:links/downloads are not working (on this free pan flute demo)
It should be working fine, I have just checked the link and it is downloading fine...

Are you going to 'Free Downloads' and scrolling to the bottom and downloading all 8 parts (rar files)?

Tried following again your download and opening instructions....and doesn't work. Size of final folder not big enough and K5 loading indicates many files missing.

BrandonSpendlove wrote:Are you going to 'Free Downloads' and scrolling to the bottom and downloading all 8 parts (rar files)?
Don't show in IE8 ? on xp at all !

IE9 ? on Win7 links show fine and downloads are fast and complete.
And it DOES play on the free Kontakt Player demo.

Thanks for these and also for those that were on the original site. Much appreciated.

OK, got it up and running, but Scales and Phrases modes are not operational. Is that intended?

LAGinz wrote:OK, got it up and running, but Scales and Phrases modes are not operational. Is that intended?
Ok sorry for any problems and yes...

The full version of this library will include Scales and Phrases

And 2 mic positions instead of 1...

bob bobwood wrote:
BrandonSpendlove wrote:Are you going to 'Free Downloads' and scrolling to the bottom and downloading all 8 parts (rar files)?
Don't show in IE8 ? on xp at all !

IE9 ? on Win7 links show fine and downloads are fast and complete.
And it DOES play on the free Kontakt Player demo.

Thanks for these and also for those that were on the original site. Much appreciated.

I will contact wix about that, or I will try a different dropdown menu...

Oooo that is even better that is plays in the Kontakt Player Demo... more than 15 mins? I never actually tried and I though libraries do not play on free kontakt unless I created the instrument patch on the free kontakt version..

That is alright, I will have to make it more clear for other people next time! Thanks for downloading :)

LAGinz wrote:Tried following again your download and opening instructions....and doesn't work. Size of final folder not big enough and K5 loading indicates many files missing.
Once you download all 8 parts, open part 1 and drag the folder inside there to anywhere and then open kontakt, find that folder and that should work without no problems (It works fine for some of my testers)

If there are 'missing samples' , manually locate the folder inside Central Pan Flute and re-save the Instrument patch to tell Kontakt where to find them and that should be it :)

Some of the samples have their attack cut off too short which results unnatural synth-like notes here and there. The staccato samples have over 4 seconds of silence at the end and the sustain samples 2-5 seconds. In fact some of the sustain samples have longer silence than the actual sustained note which seems counter-productive... You can probably cut the 1 GB demo size down to about 250-500 MB if you trim the silence off.
"Always outnumbered, never outgunned"
'There are some sissies who paint their face and listen emo-metal'

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”