Introducing Pads for Kontakt 5

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SampleScience wrote:Impressive GUI! Very good work, it sounds good and the interface reminds me of Atmosphere somehow. :wink:
Happy that you like it!

insusurro wrote:And, we will be updating the library every month with new patches and samples - for free!
insusurro wrote:Hi,

After downloading the 3 update released yesterday you're up to date. When I've updated Pads, the update has been included within the purchase file. There have been 3 updates, but the updates have been included in the original download file, which has changed 3 times in size!
From now on, however, due to size, all updates will be separate. 2GB every month will add up!
How are the updates going? I purchased Pads in mid-December but have not received any emails yet.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

There's one coming soon. I'm just finishing it up.

you have a great product and you dont need to advert something you couldn't deliver (or originally nobody asked for) like this monthly updates. people dont like broken promises. ;)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Sometimes life matters get in the way unfortunately... :(

of course but a little info then can't hurt. this way most people only turn off.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

You're right - sorry... I'm working on the next update still, its a bigger update than before, I should have said before. My fault. It will be out within the next couple of weeks. I'm working hard on this update, with really good content, trying to keep the space down - no one likes a hard drive full! With some of the synths i'm working with it's hard to keep the space down. Whilst the older synths, the waldorf wave and the sequential VS for example, it's hard to do, because some of these synths keep on evolving after minutes! I'll do better, i promise. You'll all get the update soon. It will be worth the wait.

thank you for the info! thats great to hear! i personally more interested in your other products then about the updates for pads. maybe a word about the progress?

Just a heads up, I've just changed the website page to say pads will be updated, as murnau is right. I kind of got lost with this update, because I wanted to bring unheard sounds into a pad format. Evildragon has made changes within the software. Didn't think or contemplate how long it would take... Again, sorry and i hope you'll be impressed with the new content. I'll keep you all updated more.

Today - finished a sample from a waldorf wave, with a yamaha fs1r (which I hate!), outputs from the fs1r into a boss super overdrive pedal, then stuck into a wavestation ad - sounds very interesting!

Aggression is becoming a bitch because of the amount of samples... motion is done, and has been for many months. I keep trying to reduce the size... But i'm hoping to release aggression with the kontakt player. I'll put some samples on soundcloud tomorrow.

thank you very much for the detailed infos! glad you share them with us! i'm looking forward to the release because your stuff is great! :)

Very generous discount for KvR users (KVR). Thank you. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

There's also 2 more to come - Pure and Dark. Based on the same interface as pads - but with completely nice and really rough/dark sounds!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And pure!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wow!! looks great! :love:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”