Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:o am really surprised it only costs 20 dollars ...4 Gb for only 20 dollars ??

Thanks everyone!

I try to answer all your questions:

The pre-sale will last until the release of Shortnoise, which will be the 15. of March 2014 The retail price will be $100.00 USD.

The "first" Shortnoise was just the beginning, so this one IS different.
Now, most instruments and samples have been overworked completely. The GUI has been redesigned and polished, the KSP script has been improved dramatically.
There are now around 220 Instruments plus 71 Multis. There´s like 1GB of new samplecontent. The whole Shortnoise will be like 6-8GB in size. (currently around 4GB).

@Numanoid: Currently no aftertouch "support" but i might incorporate this into some multis and instruments as well! Almost all Instruments and Multis heavily rely on velocity, modwheel and the pitchbender for a maximum level of entertainment and expression (for sound changing and filtering).

@Tubular Tos: Yes! And the library will grow! The pre-sale will stay at $20.00 all the time.

Thanks everyone for your interest! :)

:shock: sorry maybe pre sale is a false friend to me .. am not English maybe i'm understanding it a wrong way ! so what means pre sale for you ?? ..sorry to be silly :roll:

EDIT :

:roll: ah sorry just read again your post and see :"" The pre-sale will last until the release of Shortnoise, which will be the 15. of March 2014 The retail price will be $100.00 USD."" ..so now i understand !
Last edited by The PaTh on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tubular Tos wrote::shock: sorry maybe pre sale is a false friend to me .. am not English maybe i'm understanding it a wrong way ! so what means pre sale for you ?? ..sorry to be silly :roll:
As I understand the dev's post the pre-sale will run all the way up until the library is released, so if you put in an order before the release date it will cost $20. Buy it after it is released and the price will be $100

:hihi: Thanks Numanoid ! am an eternal noob !! edited my post while you were writing yours ..

sorry guys to polute...

Numanoid wrote:
Tubular Tos wrote::shock: sorry maybe pre sale is a false friend to me .. am not English maybe i'm understanding it a wrong way ! so what means pre sale for you ?? ..sorry to be silly :roll:
As I understand the dev's post the pre-sale will run all the way up until the library is released, so if you put in an order before the release date it will cost $20. Buy it after it is released and the price will be $100
That is correct :)

:) For sure i'll do ! even if i have small bandwidth !

Tubular Tos wrote::) For sure i'll do ! even if i have small bandwidth !
Happy to hear that :tu:

Let me know your thoughts :)

the last one is my favourite ! :wink:

Thanks!

are the playings/notes in the demo (like in the preset CMB pianoplayback VL) part of the .nki itself (like a loop with start/stop) or are that all "real" single samples mapped into a .nki's and you can use them for own phrases/compositions?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:are the playings/notes in the demo (like in the preset CMB pianoplayback VL) part of the .nki itself (like a loop with start/stop) or are that all "real" single samples mapped into a .nki's and you can use them for own phrases/compositions?
They´re all single samples mapped onto the keyboard. No worries, Shortnoise isn´t a loop library :)

cool! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”