Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Denis,

Will the RARs still be packed the same way, for those of us that already managed to download some but not all of them?

Thanks.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

No, sorry. Because i´m afraid, then we might run into the same server trouble again. Sorry for this.

Uploading is done, mails have been sent. Hopefully this time everyone gets SHORTNOISE easily and without too much trouble.

Ok, thanks. :bang:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Hello

PFL owner here
I didn't receive any email and my pfl area still saying "coming soon"
Are you dealing with the new customers first?

I already PMd you but as I got no answer I'm asking here again :)

Cheers
David

Totolitoto wrote:Hello

PFL owner here

Cheers
David
Oops, sorry. Yes, but by tomorrow Shortnoise will also be available for PFL customers :)

Got new links, am downloading. One question: are all files on all servers equal? I.e., can we mix servers?

FLWrd wrote:Got new links, am downloading. One question: are all files on all servers equal? I.e., can we mix servers?
Info on the e-mail:
"All mirrors are interchangeable. That means you can download certain
parts from mirror A and continue with next parts on mirror B and so on."

Sry, didn't read. The letters were pretty small...

I seem to be getting a problem with part 30 of the file. Anyone else have the same thing?

EDIT. Scratch that, I think it's something on my end. Might have to try the suggested program Dennis mentioned in the email.

thank you for the fast mirrors and that you split them to 100mb chunks. got them all, now unpacking! :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

sonicfire wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:Hello

PFL owner here

Cheers
David
Oops, sorry. Yes, but by tomorrow Shortnoise will also be available for PFL customers :)
Tomorrow? Cool ...

Ok, I have it. Opened a random multi. First one wasn't really my thing, but the second one, Just Pad and Piano A, is great! I added a mod wheel to CC11 for the volume of the pad, and it is instant inspiration. Nice work!

Easily worth it, and I've only gone through the individual instruments so far! Looks like there's a lot more multis than I was expecting as well :o

Really like it so far. A few of the patches complained about missing samples at opening, but this is easily fixed by making Kontakt find the samples and resaving the patch...

updog wrote:A few of the patches complained about missing samples at opening, but this is easily fixed by making Kontakt find the samples and resaving the patch...
No, you gotta download everything again :clown: :D

Hope you enjoy the sounds.

I also wonder about that missing samples/files thing. When designing the instruments, i told Kontakt several times where to find the sounds. Still here and then it is complaining.

Anyway, hopefully everything works.
I´m back to work now - the SHORTNOISE v1.2 update needs to be developed.
(Improved Scripting, improving the Sequencer, fresh new Instruments and Multis)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”