Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks, riley!

Download links have been sent out!

Thanks for the download links, but is the server already overloaded?

I have got down 250MB of the first file, but it has now come to stop, 0 b/s :(

Could be, guess hundreds are currently just trying to download it. I apologize for this, please be patient.
If it won´t work at all, i will see that i set up a mirror.

Numanoid wrote:Thanks for the download links, but is the server already overloaded?

I have got down 250MB of the first file, but it has now come to stop, 0 b/s :(
from the email: "NOTE: If you experience slow downloads please be patient since the current rush on the server is enormous. Apologies for this in advance!"

thank you for the download links and keep up the excellent work!!!
nothing to complain about since you apologized and anyway not screwed the people totally.. ..see, there are a few other devs still around here who promised much more then you and never got back on release btw..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

sonicfire wrote:Could be, guess hundreds are currently just trying to download it. I apologize for this, please be patient.
If it won´t work at all, i will see that i set up a mirror.
Now there is a:
"Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /downloads/request_registered.php on this server"

This is just so annoying, I had download 800 MB and then suddenly the link dies in Down Them All :help:

You got to take into consideration that not everybody is on a free to download unlimited bandwidth package, starting a download over again, might not be possible.

Numanoid wrote:This is just so annoying, I had download 800 MB and then suddenly the link dies in Down Them All :help:

You got to take into consideration that not everybody is on a free to download unlimited bandwidth package, starting a download over again, might not be possible.
Numanoid why you dont use a Downloadmanager where you can resume a download? for such big downloads it's a must anyway.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Numanoid why you dont use a Downloadmanager where you can resume a download? for such big downloads it's a must anyway.
DownThemAll is a download manager, but this download screws that up for some reason or other

I have now managed to get down at least 3 parts, but the last part quit, and I had to resume it again, and then it starts from the beginning again.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... wnthemall/

Numanoid wrote:
murnau wrote:Numanoid why you dont use a Downloadmanager where you can resume a download? for such big downloads it's a must anyway.
DownThemAll is a download manager, but this download screws that up for some reason or other

I have now managed to get down at least 3 parts, but the last part quit, and I had to resume it again, and then it starts from the beginning again.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... wnthemall/
then dennis server does not support resume download,maybe he can fix it? this is really bad otherwise.

murnau wrote:then dennis server does not support resume download,maybe he can fix it? this is really bad otherwise.
Yeah, I get this recurring error, size missing, after having downloaded a couple of 100MB, and then go back to start :(

Yup, downloads are impossible for me too. Browser stopped after 150MB or so. If this is the result of overload, then we're never going to get anywhere, as everyone will restart download, fail, restart, etc., leading to thrashing of the server. Alternatives (as I wrote in an reply) could be making the file sizes smaller (less than 100MB) or using another form of distribution. Amazon, dropbox, etc.

I have downloaded all 4 files, but I am not sure I got all of it.
The sizes of the files are:
Part 1 rar is 361.6 MB
Part 2 rar is 706 MB
Part 3 rar is 267.5 MB
Part 3 rar is 176.2 MB

Are these the correct sizes, or do I need to download again?

maybe this is why we got 80% off! his servers probably won't match NI's...but neither does the pre-release price...I can wait for some extra days...

although there is a history, I trust it will all get sorted out in the end...I'm sure his IP isn't happy either!

zyzygis wrote:I have downloaded all 4 files, but I am not sure I got all of it.
The sizes of the files are:
Part 1 rar is 361.6 MB
Part 2 rar is 706 MB
Part 3 rar is 267.5 MB
Part 3 rar is 176.2 MB

Are these the correct sizes, or do I need to download again?
the files are bigger in size but anyway, you will see when you try to unpack the .rarfiles?
best would be if dennis really split the archives in 50 or 100mb chunks like suggested.

MD5 checksums :

Code: Select all

932a147f803b3bf0784767fef9e28fb6  Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part1.rar
3d2c020f37be601688fe75bfb1730ae3  Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part2.rar
1375a81470d26dfd04c2f3d1700a8ca9  Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part3.rar
21dec800c12f30db22ec1ed277c3e8f9  Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part4.rar
file sizes :

Code: Select all

1,048,576,000 Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part1.rar
1,048,576,000 Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part2.rar
1,048,576,000 Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part3.rar
  656,464,573 Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part4.rar

Thanks for the checksums and file sizes. No wonder I kept getting an "archive corrupted" message... I guess I'll just wait a few more days...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”