Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sonicfire wrote:News: The SHORTNOISE update to v1.2 is currently in the works.
It will add +100 new instruments and 50 multis. It will be free of charge. Stay tuned! :D
Excellent! Will this install over the current version? I just don't want to have to download 36 RAR files again.

Just installed last night, BTW. The downloads were surprisingly fast, and installation was just a couple of mouse clicks.

I haven't had time to give it a thorough going over, but what I heard was quite nice. For my taste, the beat patches and the vox stuff is the most interesting. And the multis make very good use of the built in sequencer.

For those interested in something really different, DO check out Dennis' take on the concert grand piano. There's a piano patch and then a couple of multis that incorporate it as well. It's a clever effect that I don't think I've heard quite like this before. I'm sure EDM and trance producers will have 101 uses for it, but I think there will also be some clever ears in other genres that could easily slip this into a mix.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Thanks, Berfab :hug:

Yes, it will. And there won´t be 36 parts again i guess :lol:
(Maybe 1-2GB additional content concerning source WAV files)

Welcome back. Hope things are ok now. I haven't read the thread, so maybe this was answered already?
I bought the everything package when you last went out of business and am wondering if I get updates for it all for free now including Shortnoise.
Please advise, thanks.

Thanks for your support, but no, sorry.

Support will be given via e-mail at anytime when questions arrive, and when updates are available to plugins.

sonicfire wrote:Thanks for your support, but no, sorry.

Support will be given via e-mail at anytime when questions arrive, and when updates are available to plugins.
OK, thanks. I look forward to the emails with info about free updates for the products I own.

I like SHORTNOSE very much.
Here is a song that I made complte with SHORTNOISE with exception of some fx and percussions from Groove agent 3.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=406573

Gucky wrote:I like SHORTNOSE very much.
Here is a song that I made complte with SHORTNOISE with exception of some fx and percussions from Groove agent 3.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=406573
Very nice! Thank you! :D

I´m currently updating the Shortnoise DEMO package with brand new multis and instruments. Should be online in about 15 minutes.

Last 24 hours of the Intro Offer! :) Get SHORTNOISE now for 50% off! :party:

Thanks for making Shortnoise free, a great lib for those who don't already own it :clap:

http://vstbuzz.com/freebies/shortnoise/?ref=6

Numanoid wrote:Thanks for making Shortnoise free, a great lib for those who don't already own it :clap:

http://vstbuzz.com/freebies/shortnoise/?ref=6
This is amazing! Downloading now... Thanks for sharing the info with us. :tu:

Yes. A truly amazing way to piss off your customers that bought this with their hard earned money. :dog:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:Yes. A truly amazing way to piss off your customers that bought this with their hard earned money. :dog:
A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, Shortnoise 2 has arrived, and Prodyon had to shut his shop due to the new VAT rules.

I also bought Shortnoise v1 a year ago, but I think it is better that he sets its free, rather than getting stuck in some vault.

I bought it when it was in development, and the price was $20, if memory serves. I didn't mind paying for something I didn't need, as it might be helping a struggling developer. However, I think he has since then done a number of foolish things. After introduction, the price went up to something like $90 or more. Then there were continuous offers, with various discounts, while he was also trying to sell two other libraries. And now it's available for free, all in the time span of one year. Once more, I don't mind, but there must be people with tighter pockets who feel resentment. They will be vocal when he tries to make another product. I think it has happened in the past with this dev, too.

BTW, it's quite a good sample pack. Get it while you can, and play with the controls.

I paid $15 for Shortnoise v1, I manage to live with it that it is now free.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”