Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If this is for Kontakt 4 and works time limited with Kontakt 5 Player, does it work with Kontakt 5?

Thanks, guys.

@morfic: Yes, it does. Hope that helps!

I´ve just updated the Shortnoise Demopackage.
It´s now around 153 MB and contains 10 Multis! :D

Request your copy here:
http://www.prodyon-virtual-gear.com/pro ... noise.html

Pre order placed. Looking forward to the release :)
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Pre order placed. Looking forward to the release :)
Thanks very much! :)

Time for a little bump :hug:

...just a little "Thank You" for all your pre-orders. Much appreciated.

A new demo will come tomorrow evening, showcasing lots of new Instruments... stay tuned :hyper:

https://soundcloud.com/dreizehnwatt/sho ... kt-4-march

Here´s the promised audio demo, showing a lot of new Multis and Instruments :)

So, i´m working on a 32-step sequencer that will nicely integrate into the main GUI :)
Details will come the next days - stay tuned.

Some more comments? What do you think about the sounds?
Are they inspiring? Interesting? Boring? Different?

Would love to hear opinions :)

You know, I decided to stop buying stuff, especially samples, because I honestly have more than enough. But the price! I am sure I will cave before the presale period ends.

I bought the last "going out of sale" sale, and I was so impressed by the quality that I don't really need any demos, assuming the quality is on par with the samples included in that pack.

Oh, and I love the green gui for that sequencer :)

Just some tips, because you are very talented and should continue making instruments:

-stop going out of business already! If you have some down time just post on your website that you have a break in development, most of us understand that indie devs won't have the level of staffing of bigger companies like NI.

-charge what you are worth (which is more than you are charging!) and you could make a living at it I bet. There are some companies that almost never offer sales, and they are doing great. (some of them). Also instead of gargantuan products like this one, you could do smaller packs.

Anyway best of luck and I hope to see you stay in business this time!

@Panphobia: Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated!
I did stupid things in the past, yes. (My On/Off behaviour). But finally, i´ve learned...
Sometimes, it takes a bit longer to realize this ;)

Thanks for your wishes.

The Sequencer is done! :D

It is polyphonic, features three independet 32-step parts, free tuning, free choice of playback mode ("root note" or "free note" mode) and free length of steps. Great for polyrhythmic stuff!

sonicfire wrote:The Sequencer is done! :D

It is polyphonic, features three independet 32-step parts, free tuning, free choice of playback mode ("root note" or "free note" mode) and free length of steps. Great for polyrhythmic stuff!
top!!! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks, murnau. I think so, too :tu:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”