Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

evilantal wrote:Bought!
Sounds great. Also liked the etheric keys type patches in the demo
Thanks very much!

So, we´re in the last pre-order week! Grab your copy today! :)

Looking forward to get it :) Will the links be sent out this Saturday?

Numanoid wrote:Looking forward to get it :) Will the links be sent out this Saturday?
Yes, exactly :)

Within the next days some more demonstrational videos will also follow (showing some individual presets, the sequencer and the like ... )

Yep, lookin' forward to this ...

It´s going to be great. Expect news tomorrow!

3 more days - bump !

I believe that will be rectified this time :)

2 days to go now.

Who erased my post? This developer has routinely taken money from customers and disappeared. The community deserves to be warned before handing over any money for an unfinished product.

What is KVR's position on this guy's lousy track record?

SAW75 wrote:Who erased my post?
+1 I kind of feel uneasy about that too, that posts are deleted like that, somebody even edited the post that I had quoted. I didn't see your post as very negative. But you need to think twice about posting more angry posts, as that will not go down well with the mods.

I feel we need to give SonicFire the benefit of the doubt, even though there has been some issues in the past. I have put down $15 in the pre-order, and trust him to come up with the goods :)

Numanoid wrote: I feel we need to give SonicFire the benefit of the doubt, even though there has been some issues in the past. I have put down $15 in the pre-order, and trust him to come up with the goods :)

Good luck with that. He has screwed this community multiple times. I'm not sure why he is allowed back... especially to sell a pre-order for an unfinished product. It's really weird. :scared:

^ that seems to be his M.O.
Eternitysound VST Banks

So, SHORTNOISE is done! Anyone who orders today, will get the links instantly. Official release is still tomorrow. Thanks!

I did the Plugins for Life deal years ago and he still honors it, even after he closed the shop, he would help me.
I have no complaints.
Shortnoise looks sweet!
Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”