Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, now I'm getting massively confused:

On 29.01. - I get a mail announcing ShortNoise for Kontakt with a preorder for 15USD(!).
Today (04.02.), I get a mail from Dennis, reannouncing a new "Prodyon" site and Shortnoise now costing 20USD as preorder.

Dennis, I admire your efforts. But now this is looking really fishy.

First you announce "Prodyon closes doors" and everything around you turns radio silent (which was okay). Then you come along with DreizehnWatt, then ShortNoise for 15USD intro - which was also okay. Now it's raised to 20USD (even with some sort of coupon) and your old company "Prodyon" is also back.

And I'm sitting here, without even knowing if I'm a PFL user (at least not off hand, too lazy to dig though my mail archives), but seeing contradicting advertisements.

Can you please fill us in what is going on?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

murnau wrote:are the playings/notes in the demo (like in the preset CMB pianoplayback VL) part of the .nki itself (like a loop with start/stop) or are that all "real" single samples mapped into a .nki's and you can use them for own phrases/compositions?
If you haven´t done so, i suggest downloading the demopackage! :-)

@compyfox: Exactly, that is what happened :)

Shortnoise can be pre-ordered for $20 USD from now on ($15 USD for existing customers). Hope that makes sense!

Why don't you make "dreizehnwatt.de" for your music production and remixes and "Prodyon" for your plugins? :?:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Why don't you make "dreizehnwatt.de" for your music production and remixes and "Prodyon" for your plugins? :?:
That´s currently too hard to explain.
That´s why Prodyon is (still) Prodyon and always will be ;)

For anyone who's interested, Dennis has proven himself in the past with some great sample instruments. I loved his Votox product - so much that I wrote this about it when it first came out:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... x#p4992058

If this is any indication of things to come, the new Shortnoise will be well worth your attention.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:For anyone who's interested, Dennis has proven himself in the past with some great sample instruments. I loved his Votox product - so much that I wrote this about it when it first came out:

If this is any indication of things to come, the new Shortnoise will be well worth your attention.

Cheers
-B
Thank you ;)

I'll contact you in the next days regarding my PFL status, Dennis.
Too much stuff going on today.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

@compyfox: I will be there ;)
Last edited by sonicfire on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sonicfire wrote:I will be there ;)
How long? :P :hihi:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
sonicfire wrote:I will be there ;)
How long? :P :hihi:
Well... i´m now 33 (thirty-three!) ... times have changed, my only love is sitting in my little flat and creating the sounds of my dreams. (Which i´m good at, if i may add).
Think i´ll be there for a long time now :D

Prodyon customer here. There's nada fishy about Prodyon. Before posting those kind of assumptions, you might want to reach out to them via email and touch base. They released what they had which only amounted to a demo ver os shortnoise last yr but for whatever reason, they had to discontinue all development. Too make up, they let ALL of their products go for dirt cheap including VOTOX, Phenome, livemachine etc. They've now regrouped and are back in biz w/ a new site and will be releasing a proper full version of Shortnoise, which is reasonably priced. For those who took adv of the discont sale they had, I'm sure they'll be willing to work something out w/ you when the official shortnoise is released.

They?

;)

sonicfire wrote:
BERFAB wrote:For anyone who's interested, Dennis has proven himself in the past with some great sample instruments. I loved his Votox product - so much that I wrote this about it when it first came out:

Cheers
-B
Thank you ;)
I really like Votox too.
So thank you Dennis :)

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the products if anyone's wondering. Only the marketing could be clearer. But it's not always easy to keep it that way. I know! I haven't had the time to keep my own website updated..
www.mkdr.net

MophoEd - the BEST DSI Mopho Editor VSTi

Thanks, guys :hug:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”