Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The demopackage has been updated, new GUI graphics and one extra multi! Check it out :)

Presets are growing... stay tuned! :D

UPDATE: 50 new instruments/multis done. Listen to a new audio demo, showing some of them :hyper:

NOTE: These waterdrops are playable :D

http://www.prodyon-virtual-gear.com/dow ... 4_DEMO.mp3

:wink: I love the trumpet ! and i love the 4 th sound ( pads ) ! and i love too this sort of " airy pad " ! Bravo ! :)

Tubular Tos wrote::wink: I love the trumpet ! and i love the 4 th sound ( pads ) ! and i love too this sort of " airy pad " ! Bravo ! :)
Thank you! :D

https://soundcloud.com/dreizehnwatt/sho ... kt-4-win-1

I combined the several MP3 demos that i´ve posted here into one new big file :)

Friendly bump :ud:

:) Love piono at 1:30 , the sound at 2:25 , my farourite is at 3:25 and 3:50 ! :)

Tubular Tos wrote::) Love piono at 1:30 , the sound at 2:25 , my farourite is at 3:25 and 3:50 ! :)
Thanks, Tubular! :)

Some really nice sounds in there, mate. ;)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Thank you! :)

So, then, there is zero overlap between this and the previous version of short noise, which I got at the last going out of business?

Some great sounding demos btw.

Panphobia wrote:So, then, there is zero overlap between this and the previous version of short noise, which I got at the last going out of business?
Yes, that´s correct!
Some great sounding demos btw.
Thanks, much appreciated.

A) I paid for a product
B) I got it.

What's the problem here?

I ain't mad at you, Dennis!

When does the pre-order offer end, please?

-Edit- March 15.

I am going to get it because Phenome is still the best Sf2 player (and it's free) and I really liked the free soundfonts that you provided (which tells me the new Kontakt sounds should be as good if not better). I will listen to the demos but I am sure they are top quality sounds...

You can close again after delivering people's Short Noise orders :wink: That's fine with me (not that I wish you to close again). As long as the Short Noise library works as advertised, in Kontakt, I will be a happy camper.
Play it by ear

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”