the Dulcitone 1884² a significant update...and then some.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pendle, I found your website a while ago.
I just wanted to say that all your instruments sound fantastic.

Congratulations

wormfingers wrote:Pendle, I found your website a while ago.
I just wanted to say that all your instruments sound fantastic.

Congratulations
Thanks Mr Fingers , I really appreciate that : )

Awesome demos really makes my into the instrument sound

I agree with everything that has been said here except for a Pendle quote from this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZchjsCbpRrA

"Some presets are better than others". I think that it's impossible to get a sound out of this that is not full of magic.

Ha Ha, Thanks Standalone. maybe I should go and do a course to improve my marketing schtick ? : )

...and thanks for reminding me that I havn't listened to the Associates in ages , just off to root out my copy of Fourth Drawer Down.

It's funny but when I saw my post after hitting 'submit' I thought that you would notice the Associates reference on my profile.:)

I've just had a great afternoon listening through old Associates stuff while making knobs fornew instruments. : )

There's an amazing John Peel session on YouTube which is worth a listen if you haven't heard it.

Thanks for the hint Standalone

cheers
Pendle

I got all excited ..... until I realized I had the 1900 Dulcitone! Wahhhhhh

spirit wrote:I got all excited ..... until I realized I had the 1900 Dulcitone! Wahhhhhh
well buy the 1884 one too.

now, goddamit.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
spirit wrote:I got all excited ..... until I realized I had the 1900 Dulcitone! Wahhhhhh
well buy the 1884 one too.

now, goddamit.
A good point well made Sean : )

But don't worry there will be a free updated 1900 version along in the next few months, after I've released some new, frankly gorgeous instruments I'm working on at the moment.

Did you get the "loyal customer discount" email Spirit ? As a previous customer you should be on the mailing list so you get the chance of buying new stuff a bit cheaper. PM or email me if you're not getting the mailout and I'll make sure you do.

cheers
Pendle

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”