The fastest drum loops in history are now only 5$!!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

American Hardcore 1 is now available at a reduced price.

http://www.punkrockdrumloops.com

American Hardcore 1 is a set of hardcore punk rock drum loops at ultra fast tempos: over 100 loops in 8 tempos, ranging from 200 bpm to a blistering 364 bpm. The download includes all of the loops in both 24/48 wave files and rex2 files. All for a measly 5 bucks US.

Here is a demo song.

There are many more loops coming, along with an entirely different project that will develop the Real Snare Drum concept into something new and exciting.
Last edited by herodotus on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Just wanted give a quick thanks to the early adopters.

Cheers all.

Moved to Soundware, which I think (though I'm not certain) is where loop libraries go now.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:Moved to Soundware, which I think (though I'm not certain) is where loop libraries go now.
No problem. Things have changed around here. It's all good.

these are cool. same with the older loops the site links to.

as for these specifically, it's great to have access to some really fast beats.

the older collections have at least a bit of 'up-tempo' material too.

mrblitz wrote:these are cool. same with the older loops the site links to.

as for these specifically, it's great to have access to some really fast beats.

the older collections have at least a bit of 'up-tempo' material too.
Thanks for noticing (and, of course, purchasing)!

As for 'the older collections', I am really trying to get all of our old free stuff together in one place, but I am having trouble finding uncorrupted copies of a few files. Hopefully it will be sorted by this Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks again.

John Gump
punkrockdrumloops.com

And in punk rock drum loop news: a new package is in development. Chicago Black will feature the rhythms of the great midwestern noise rock bands like Shellac, The Jesus Lizard, Scratch Acid, Big Black, Rapeman, and Pegboy.

Recording is in progress, following the same bare bones production methodology as the last package. Obviously the tempos will be slower, but the energy will be as manic as ever. Researching and practicing this music has been a blast, as I have been a big fan since the early 90s

Expect something in mid-April.

I LOVE THAT DEMO SONG!

jeffb01 wrote:I LOVE THAT DEMO SONG!
Thanks. Glad you liked it. The vocals were really fun to do, because I had no idea whether or not I could scream like that until I tried to record. Apparently I can. :hihi:

I have made American Hardcore 1 available at a reduced price of 5$ US because I am nearly ready to release Chicago Black 1, and want to remind people that punkrockdrumloops.com still exists.

Seriously, 5 dollars for the fastest acoustic drum loops in history! In both wav and rex2 formats!

Even if you don't think you will use them right away, you should buy them just for the novelty value.

herodotus wrote:I have made American Hardcore 1 available at a reduced price of 5$ US because I am nearly ready to release Chicago Black 1, and want to remind people that punkrockdrumloops.com still exists.

Seriously, 5 dollars for the fastest acoustic drum loops in history! In both wav and rex2 formats!

Even if you don't think you will use them right away, you should buy them just for the novelty value.
I had forgotten about this collection! Thanks for putting back on my radar at such an unavoidable price :D
bought!
ping us back again when the new release is done, Sir!

blortblort wrote: I had forgotten about this collection! Thanks for putting back on my radar at such an unavoidable price :D
bought!
Thanks!
ping us back again when the new release is done, Sir!
Oh I will. I am working on Chicago Black right now, along with GASKit 1.

Chicago Black will also feature a set of one shots of each kit component that was recorded at the same time as the loops. I even made a simple sfz file so the one shots can be played as a kit.

Thanks again

YES!! Seriously considering doing a Minor Threat cover with these.

or something original. Who knows.

Ridan wrote:YES!! Seriously considering doing a Minor Threat cover with these.

or something original. Who knows.
Whatever you do, please post it here when you're done. I'd love to hear it. 8)

are any of the loops at 500bpm?
:borg:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”