Citron Instruments

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, does someone use those instruments (-40% actually) and can make any comment ?
Demos are not saying a lot.

good question... there are no lists of actual sample sets,, are the symphonic and acoustic sounds in the sound cloud demos part of the Aqua sample set ?? how many one shots vs loops are included in the Pira percussion instrument ?? there is no video walk through.. kind of frustrating for a potential buyer..

very true.. ..i hate demos that leave me with more questions then i had before. make a video walk trough and you'll gain way more interest in your product.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Agree, demo songs are interesting but a walkthrough is a must have actually. IMO.
It's always better to hear someone playing with "naked" sounds.
Look at what Matt "The unfinished" is doing.
Not a lot of informations about the interface in kontakt here.
You can always dive in kontakt and arrange whatever you want but it's not everybody's cup of tea. A good interface mean a better workflow and let us concentrate on the sound. There is enough to do with effects, routing. automatisation. eq, compressor, etc...

Sad cos' a new palette of sound is always interesting.

i'm suspicious because Aquas "naked" demos include rich acoustic sounds - symphonic string section, acoustic piano, acoustic bells etc.. yet the instrument description makes no mention of such sounds.. what exactly are you getting with these products ?

Not sure if this is helpful at all, since I just bought these, but - the samples in Aquas are compressed and have non-sensical names and the 11 banks of sounds in Piras have descriptive names like '1','2','3' and so on. The patches are okay. Here's the documentation:

"By using the product you accept the following product license agreement.
The License Agreement for this product is granted only to a single user.
You cannot transfer, donate or sell this product and any of it components to a third party.
You cannot upload this product, or any of the sounds and samples on it to any server.
All samples, sounds, scripts and any components of the products can NOT be used for making other Comercial Products.

All samples, sounds, scripts and any components of the product are licensed by Beliaikin Petr.
All sounds and samples in this product can be used in any type of music or sound production.

Neither the producer, Beliaikin Petr, nor any distributor of Beliaikin Petr products can be held responsible for any direct or indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this product in whatever form.

Beliaikin Petr 2012 All Rights Reserved"

It doesn't bother me that his name is spelled differently in some places. Not in the least.

What are your first impressions of the bundle.. Are they any good?? How's the sound quality etc ?? Worth the money ?

does any one use Citron instruments ? are they any good ???

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”