Kirk Hunter Pop Rock Strings Ending

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just took a look at the remaining authorizations from Native Instruments that I have for Pop Rock Strings, and there are only about 50 left! After those are gone, I do NOT plan on renewing the licensing. Therefore, if you want to get Pop Rock Strings, NOW is the time to get it! Calculating the average sales number timeline of Pop Rock Strings, that means that normally, this could mean only a few weeks left of the product. So hurry! Get it HERE
Last edited by KirkHunter on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fyi: The last link ("HERE") doesn't work because it has 'htmll' at the end instead of 'html'
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Thanks. Silly me!

Hi Kirk. Just wondering if the licensing is for the Kontakt player and whether a non-player version will be created for users of Kontakt which would not require extra licensing fee? Not sure how that works or whether it would be worth doing.
Jim

Musical Gym wrote:Hi Kirk. Just wondering if the licensing is for the Kontakt player and whether a non-player version will be created for users of Kontakt which would not require extra licensing fee? Not sure how that works or whether it would be worth doing.
Jim
The current licensing is for Kontakt free player. I've looked into making a version that would run with the full version of Kontakt, but that's VERY VERY likely NOT to happen.

thanks, just curious

Only 5 licenses left!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”