free 3gb church organ for Kontakt and others

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rather detailed large church organ being given away for free. Info at rekkerd.org

http://rekkerd.org/samplephonics-free-l ... e-library/

(no affiliation to rekkerd, or anyone involved)

edit : Also EXS24, Ableton and Reason format by the look of it.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Wow cool, downloading :-)

Thanks for the tip!

A church organ and then 6 presets? Why not 6 registers? The web page is rather sparse on details. No clue as to whether the presets can be stacked or not.

FLWrd wrote:A church organ and then 6 presets? Why not 6 registers? The web page is rather sparse on details. No clue as to whether the presets can be stacked or not.
It's a freebie ;)

In Kontakt of course you can stack presets, just load another instance of the instrument, and play them both on the same midi channel.

Sure, it's a freebie, but a very big one. Quite a bit of work. So why did they constrain themselves to 6 presets? I've already got two sampled church organs (with individual registers), and I quite like the freedom of choosing my own registration. Perhaps they're going to release a full organ later?

It does say Free Demo, so maybe there's a fuller version to come.

Then it makes much more sense. There's just so little information. No overview of the registrations of the 6 presets or their ranges, or information about pedal/manual range.

I like the sound a lot! The release time however sounds very artificial. I removed that free envelope and just put a standard ADSR with 110 ms release time, that sounds much more natural. Of course you have to add reverb then.

CableChannel wrote:I like the sound a lot! The release time however sounds very artificial. I removed that free envelope and just put a standard ADSR with 110 ms release time, that sounds much more natural. Of course you have to add reverb then.
thanks for tip

Nice and unusual freebie :tu:

Thanks! Happy Good Friday.

Fantastic!!

Has anyone managed to convert it to SFZ for sforzando or something similar?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”