KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Luftrum wrote:Inspired by this, I consider my next soundset to contain 128 INIT presets only. The worlds first DIY soundset. I don't have time to program the patches myself but if you tweak the knobs and adjust the filter, envelopes and the effects to your liking, then a world full of gems is hiden inside each INIT preset - like individual rough stones that you can turn into diamonds. I will of course include full cover art and installation instruction and price will be reasonable too. :-)
I thought you only did 64 Init presets per Luftrum Bank :)
I do... but in this case I will make an exception, if time permits I might even take it to a 256 bank, how about that? :wink:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Luftrum wrote:Inspired by this, I consider my next soundset to contain 128 INIT presets only. The worlds first DIY soundset. I don't have time to program the patches myself but if you tweak the knobs and adjust the filter, envelopes and the effects to your liking, then a world full of gems is hiden inside each INIT preset - like individual rough stones that you can turn into diamonds. I will of course include full cover art and installation instruction and price will be reasonable too. :-)
I do... but in this case I will make an exception, if time permits I might even take it to a 256 bank, how about that? :wink:
Breathtaking :party: :tu:

Luftrum wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
These posts made my day :hihi: . Of course you will port this best seller to other synths or is that too much of a conversion ?

So I suppose no one bought...emh...this sample?
Anechoic Chamber Screaming :o

Poor Stephen at Hollow Sun has been seriously wasting his time all these years. I bet he feels really dumb right now. :dog:

This is like old school sampling, guys... just press a bunch of crap to CD, the rest is left as an exercise for the listener... good times... :tu:

On a serious note, y'all should def check out the free flowing vocal stylings of Anna...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_jR_kbV ... r_embedded

I dare you to listen to the whole thing! And as you do, please enjoy this marketing blurb:

http://bestsamplelibraries.com/vocal/fe ... ary-vol-1/
The message is Love, Emotional Peace and Relaxation.400 of the most most amazing, peaceful and relaxing, love inspiring female vocal samples you may ever hear. These ambient samples drip like sweet musical nectar! From Chillout, Downtempo, to lounge, 70/ 80/ 90/100 Beats per minute (BPM), it’s all here. Vibes from the lounge for when you want to slow down and feel the love. This awesome collection of samples contains a vast array of female vocal power and prowess. The magical voice is that of Anna, from The Laser Moon Music Project, her velvety vocals can only be described as chocolate covered cherries dripping honey down your spine in an intoxicating array of notes that flow from her divine lips to your ears. Fall in love with some downtempo, down beat, chill music that will light your soul and your heart ablaze while relaxing and mellowing your mixes. Smooth, chill, and smoking hot! These samples are a must have! With 400 samples, you will have tons sweet ear-candy and melodic passion to work with and enjoy.All samples are royalty free, you can use them in any type of music, soundtracks etc.
Come on, you can't make this stuff up!!! Image

"Oh boy, take your shoes off"... if you made it this far you can stop listening... more of the same after that... unless you just can't stop listening, in which case you're on your own...
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Or how about 3 hours of this Image...
To get some understanding how library sounds you`re welcome to watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3SxPI-4 ... r_embedded
Library contains 3 hours of sounds

It contains non edited lines and melodies played live in 126 127 128 130 132 and 133 BPM
What happened to 129 and 131? Image

Let's give this guy a chance... In case you need some retarded vocal samples...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbKyHLzRTNM#t=48

I know I ran across those as well... Hmm I wonder if "Anna Pons" of "Green Dragonfly" fame is the very same "Anna" of "The Laser Moon Music Project"... or perhaps just a different... uh... Anna?... hmm... maybe... dunno...

Yes Anna Pons is singer of Green Dragonfly
www.greendragonfly.net
And author of Laser Moon project
www.soundscloud.com/lasermoon

kbaccki wrote:Or how about 3 hours of this Image...
To get some understanding how library sounds you`re welcome to watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3SxPI-4 ... r_embedded
Library contains 3 hours of sounds

It contains non edited lines and melodies played live in 126 127 128 130 132 and 133 BPM
What happened to 129 and 131? Image
129 and 131 :)
i actually dont remember what was going on those days

drtikov wrote:129 and 131 :)
i actually dont remember what was going on those days
Been there. :tu: :hihi:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”