Native instruments introduces session horns pro

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Session Horns Pro

Wouldn't count on it, but, who knows?

TheKid wrote:Way too expensive. :(
+1

BERFAB wrote:Regular Session Horns is a pretty complete instrument.
Not so much.

Anyone bought it?

Session Horns Pro for $149....

But Upgrades from Session Horns 1 is $199?

Someone is smoking drugs a NI?

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... w/pricing/

Edit... or is it a bad joke?

Single products are on 50% sale at the moment, but the upgrades aren't. Without the sale, the upgrade would be cheaper (as you'd expect).
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

coincidental wrote:Single products are on 50% sale at the moment, but the upgrades aren't. Without the sale, the upgrade would be cheaper (as you'd expect).
Ok, went out and got it anyway... Must say, I wish I could take back my 'rant'... It's a great instrument... worth every penny.. especially, 'Powered by Squareheads Nora 2'. sweet.

Rajah wrote:
coincidental wrote:Single products are on 50% sale at the moment, but the upgrades aren't. Without the sale, the upgrade would be cheaper (as you'd expect).
Ok, went out and got it anyway... Must say, I wish I could take back my 'rant'... It's a great instrument... worth every penny.. especially, 'Powered by Squareheads Nora 2'. sweet.
I'd like some brass, so Rajah are you still pleased with Session Horns Pro?
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Very pleased... So much control over the individual instruments and sections... :tu:

Rajah wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Very pleased... So much control over the individual instruments and sections... :tu:
It's been a long wander through the desert of 5 year old libraries with out of date interfaces or overly spec'd offering like the VSL libraries.. So I think Session Horns Pro may be in my future.. It's got a lot of things sorted out as far a playability is concerned judging by this video: http://youtu.be/UI3YLDST81Q

It's actually a huge resource 30 GB library..

Rajah wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:

Thanks Rajah, If you have made any tracks or productions using it I'd love to have a listen!

Anyone else got the NI Session Horns pro and who would like to comment I'd love to hear your opinions or have a listen to what you've made with it!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”