Looking for a Kontakt 4 OS X installer

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for a Kontakt 2 installer that works on Intel Macs. Anybody?

:help:

Thank you.
UPDATE:

I have now registered Kontakt 2 and a Kontakt 4 Update to my NI account.

I am now looking for a Kontakt 4 installer for OS X. I searched the NI site and Google
without any luck.

Can anybody help with this file?

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by cocoazenith on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kontakt 2 is SO old that it's probably PowerPC only....

Yes, I know, but I was hoping it isn't so. I saw some Kontakt 2.2.1 updates on NI's legacy downloads section that work on Intel...

Bottom line is I have a Kontakt 2 serial number that's not registered and I want to use it to get to K5...

Perhaps you can log into your NI Account and Register the number there, even without installing K2?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

cocoazenith wrote:Yes, I know, but I was hoping it isn't so. I saw some Kontakt 2.2.1 updates on NI's legacy downloads section that work on Intel...

Bottom line is I have a Kontakt 2 serial number that's not registered and I want to use it to get to K5...
If you just want K5, and have a valid unregistered K2 serial number, why don't you just e-mail NI support, with proof of ownnership, and require them to manually register it? Then, you could proceed with the upgrade.
Fernando (FMR)

DarkStar wrote:Perhaps you can log into your NI Account and Register the number there, even without installing K2?
fmr wrote:If you just want K5, and have a valid unregistered K2 serial number, why don't you just e-mail NI support, with proof of ownnership, and require them to manually register it? Then, you could proceed with the upgrade.

Will do so.

Thank you!

UPDATE: Kontakt 4 Player was enough to do the job. Case closed.

Everything went well. I've registered Kontakt 2 to my account and opted for a Kontakt 4 Update I got for a bargain price.
Problem is that I need a Kontakt 4 OS X installer to make this work...

I've tried Kontakt 4 Player but without any luck in activating it......

Can anybody help with the K4 OS X installer file?

Thanks a lot.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”