Loooking for 10 volunteers to help with opinions on a possible Kontakt synth sample library

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am considering releasing a Kontakt synth sample library later this year from synths I've been sampling over the years, but before I spend money to hire someone to do GUI scripting I really need to get very HONEST opinions first. I need to know first and foremost if you like the library, then how much you would be willing to pay for it, lastly what is most important for you on a GUI (envelope controls, FX sends, etc.). I will give more details on the library via e-mail if you will be volunteering.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be someone who regularly buys Kontakt SYNTH sample libraries priced up to $50 and be someone who will go through ALL the sounds (100 programs) and give me their HONEST opinion without sugar-coating them.

The first 10 volunteers to e-mail me at: seandockery@hotmail.com will receive instructions where to download it within 12 hours. If you do not hear back from me by then, most likely I will have already gotten my 10 volunteers that are needed.

Thank you in advance...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”