Project Pegasus - Free Ambient/Atmospheric Sample Library

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, my name is Bryan Lake, and I am very passionate about sound design, especially for atmospheric or ambient music. Over the last two years, I have been constructing an extensive sample library called "Project Pegasus", containing over 200 mb of huge, lush atmospheres, ambient pads and arpeggios. I have designed these sounds from the ground up using all kinds of synthesis techniques, sampled them to audio and processed them extensively. These are completely original sounds that I hold very dear to my heart. I enjoyed making them, and I certainly hope you enjoy using them however you want in your musical adventures.

Free download: http://99sounds.org/project-pegasus/

-- Bryan Lake
Last edited by Sound Author on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks kindly for these :)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Just downloaded, very nice indeed! Very high quality, clear sound. I'd be interested in what tools you used primarily....

jc_vt wrote:Just downloaded, very nice indeed! Very high quality, clear sound. I'd be interested in what tools you used primarily....
I'm glad you like what you hear jc. To be honest, I've forgotten a lot of what went into the making of these sounds, but I can tell you that the majority of what you hear was made from my own custom patches in Ichiro Toda's Synth1 (which I will be releasing very soon).

Some of the sounds were made from my own Reaktor ensembles. I do remember making the Rythmic Glacier arpeggio in u-he Zebra 2. The Minor Oddity atmosphere was made from a recording of Salamander Anagram's Molecular Music Box ensemble plugged into Carbon 2 and layered with effects I designed myself in Reaktor. But for the most part, I primarily used Synth1 for easily 90% of these sounds.

Oh yeah, there's a few ambient guitar sounds I recorded with my guitar and some pedals. But that's pretty much it: Synth1 patches sampled down in Edison audio editor and mashed up in all sorts of wacky ways :)
Last edited by Sound Author on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I've just had the chance to try this out, and there is some really good and useful stuff in here.

Thanks again.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:I've just had the chance to try this out, and there is some really good and useful stuff in here.

Thanks again.
NP, so glad to hear it :)

Cool!

Many thanks squid79

Really cool to share your work with us Suid79. :tu:

All the best to go on with your passion for sounds.!!!

Love and Light :hug:

Hi Bryan, these are great! Please check your PM!
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

bpblog wrote:Hi Bryan, these are great! Please check your PM!
THX!! I'm a noob, so I'm still getting used to the PM system...but I foogurd it oot. Check ur PM :D

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”