Free K5 Violin now with more funner demos

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was browsing Freesound.org (great site) and found these lovely violin samples from professional violinist, ldk1609. I turned them into a little Kontakt instrument I though you might enjoy. I think it has a very pleasant sound. There are 6 articulations.

http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2 ... iolin.html
https://soundcloud.com/bigcat1969/sets/ ... 609-violin
Last edited by bigcat1969 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dammit, man. All the cool stuff you do for Kontakt is making me want to get Kontakt. :hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

Lol thanks, bailees7irish, but I'm afraid you would be disappointed if you got it just for my stuff.

Bump for funky demos. Same midi, same instrument, different articulations, different results.

bailees7irish wrote:Dammit, man. All the cool stuff you do for Kontakt is making me want to get Kontakt. :hihi:

Exactly !!!

Wish you did something in sfz or tx16wx so non-K pppl could bask in the glory of your freebies....

Thanks anyways....

Do you include open WAV files , and would you like me to give it a shot for tx16wx patches

What's the matter with you people? Have you no wives or children you could sell into slavery? Kontakt isn't THAT expensive, and worth it just to be able to save on the nagging of your dependents.

hueynym wrote:What's the matter with you people? Have you no wives or children you could sell into slavery? Kontakt isn't THAT expensive, and worth it just to be able to save on the nagging of your dependents.
Already tried that once! They were so useless and irritating their new master brought them back, and didn't even ask for a refund. Seriously though that leaves me trying to survive off of SSI disability ( Cancer Stage 4).

Muslimpunk, I always try to mention my source of samples on the blog for each instrument so you should be able to grab the same samples I'm using and put them in another sampler. Other than the City Piano which I sampled everything I've used has been public domain or CC samples. If you can't locate any of the samples just yell and I'll try to find them for you.

Hey Hueynym, how you been?

Hi Kevin Deas. Wow sorry to hear about the cancer. It's very small relative to that, but as I'm hitting into middle age, my shoulders are starting to give me problems and I'm dealing with some chronic pain for the first time. I suddenly appreciate people like you who are living with huge amounts. Amazing how a little experience lends a little understanding. Don't know if you believe in such things, but I'll be praying for you. Hope everything goes well. Step-dad is blind so I know about SSI. Money is always tight.

I've mentioned it else, but I think it works. If you ever want to get kontakt about a cheap as you can, download free drum'ica (sp) and install the kontakt player from it (have to use its player install), then you should be able to upgrade from it to kontakt at one of the upgrade sales for roughly $125.

bigcat1969 wrote:Muslimpunk, I always try to mention my source of samples on the blog for each instrument so you should be able to grab the same samples I'm using and put them in another sampler. Other than the City Piano which I sampled everything I've used has been public domain or CC samples. If you can't locate any of the samples just yell and I'll try to find them for you.

Hey Hueynym, how you been?

Hi Kevin Deas. Wow sorry to hear about the cancer. It's very small relative to that, but as I'm hitting into middle age, my shoulders are starting to give me problems and I'm dealing with some chronic pain for the first time. I suddenly appreciate people like you who are living with huge amounts. Amazing how a little experience lends a little understanding. Don't know if you believe in such things, but I'll be praying for you. Hope everything goes well. Step-dad is blind so I know about SSI. Money is always tight.

I've mentioned it else, but I think it works. If you ever want to get kontakt about a cheap as you can, download free drum'ica (sp) and install the kontakt player from it (have to use its player install), then you should be able to upgrade from it to kontakt at one of the upgrade sales for roughly $125.
Thank You. Getting old sucks. Your prayers are greatly appreciated as is your tip about the Kontakt player!! :hug:

Thank you!!!!

bigcat1969 wrote:Muslimpunk, I always try to mention my source of samples on the blog for each instrument so you should be able to grab the same samples I'm using and put them in another sampler. Other than the City Piano which I sampled everything I've used has been public domain or CC samples. If you can't locate any of the samples just yell and I'll try to find them for you.

Thanks for that pointer. I will check out the sources from your blogspot. About time I mapped something other than drums !

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”