Strange problem with Kontakt 5 - wondered if anyone else can reproduce?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! So I've got a bit of a problem with Kontakt 5 and NI support has been...well, terrible really. Repeated support requests and no solutions or even acknowledgement. I'll try and be brief.

Using the Akkord acoustic guitar, chord changes seem to "trip up" on themselves. When you're actually playing them in in realtime they sync to tempo just fine. But on playback it sounds awful. You can listen here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/586 ... em%202.mp3

You can see my specs in my signature. All drivers are current. My dad has the same problem using the same host.

Any suggestions would be awesome! I'm doing a lot of library music stuff now and Akkord would be a useful tool if only it worked. Many thanks!
Insert something profound/blatant self promotion/DAW specs here.

chimp_spanner wrote: My dad has the same problem using the same host.
And that host is?
Already sounds like that may be the problem?
Have you tried a different host or opened a support ticket with that company?

Cubase 7.5.30. So it's not like it's obscure or unlikely to be used. Unfortunately I don't have another host I can try. I have opened a ticket with Steinberg and am awaiting a reply but somehow I think they're going to tell me to get in touch with NI, which appears to be futile as they're not answering support tickets!
Insert something profound/blatant self promotion/DAW specs here.

Might want to add the third support ticket with Akkord.
Maybe what they offer can be enough to keep you from getting bounced back and forth by the other two.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”