Clara's Vocal Library

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cclarry wrote:It would be nice to get a "universal key" to make the "activate" go away
in the Service Center...but it works regardless
Dont register it as a library, then.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

cclarry wrote:It would be nice to get a "universal key" to make the "activate" go away
Eh? Not in my service centre?

Stunning library Stefano.

arkmabat wrote:It's times like this I wish I had Kontakt.

Any chance for a soundfont version? Looks nice either way.
It might open with Sampler in Live (if you have it). I've had some success with nki files ... haven't tried it yet with Clara's Vocals.

Stefano76 wrote:HI Garry Very Nice Track !!!! :-)
Thanks, Stefano :)

lnikj wrote:

Because you didn't register it as a Library.

Not that it matters but I would prefer it to be on the Library list,
and not in the Service Center. If it's free, and I own it, then it
shouldn't show up as "needing to be activated"

The comment about "don't register it as a library" - while obvious - is also ludicrous
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

If somebody is here with a translater, maybe he can translate to soundfont. this is possible

http://www.chickensys.com/products2/tra ... rmats.html

about the kontakt player limit you can read here.

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=126064

In short. If somebody want release a library that runs on Kontakt player, he must pay to NI(they develop kontakt). But then he must pay money and a free library developer loose money. as see in the thread the only free library that work on kontakt player is sennheiser drum mica. but thats more a promotion for sennheiser microphone and of course sennheiser is a big manufactor.

we better should ask in NI Forum, wy they make no small kontakt available, that can run all libraries. or if it is possible that every user can buy for 10 Eur a key from NI to run free libraries on kontakt player.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

magicmusic wrote:Hello Stefano
Great work, the offset now work, but i think a attack setting need add too, because on some notes hear clicks when offset is used.
I think the OFF Set can add in all patches ah oh etc too, because with diffrent offset can do with vocal sustain samples a choir, by set the start point of another layer that use same note hight ah sample. Offset work then in same way as there are several ah sing in for doubling track

for paypal pay, i see you have a button pay. But this link to italian paypal. so log in do not work. i use the email and do send.
Ok ! :)

In next update i will add attack control… and The Off set in all patches !

Thank You :-)

About Paypal …mm there is a international Link ? i don't know... :?

magicmusic wrote:we better should ask in NI Forum, wy they make no small kontakt available, that can run all libraries. or if it is possible that every user can buy for 10 Eur a key from NI to run free libraries on kontakt player.
It's because it wouldn't be worth it (financially) for NI. They already have Kontakt that runs all libraries, it's the full version, and it has its price because of that.

What Stefano did here was technically illegal (breaking NI's EULA), since he hacked a .nicnt file so that the library would show up on Libraries tab. However, this is only possible for licensed Kontakt Player libraries (where you pay NI for licensing costs), and in legit Kontakt versions, such libraries would get "Activate" button, so you can use in-app activation (without the need to open Service Center to register your serial). However, since Stefano did NOT license his free library with NI, this creates problems for legitimate users of Kontakt and existing Kontakt Player libraries. Like here:

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum ... ns.259168/

I wish people would stop creating faux .nicnt files. They just create problems. Plus, that hack originated in warez communities...

cclarry wrote:
lnikj wrote:

Because you didn't register it as a Library.

The comment about "don't register it as a library" - while obvious - is also ludicrous
See EvilDragon's comment above ^^^. It would never have occurred to me to even attempt to register it as a library.

Dear EVIL..

the file in question there isn't in library.

you can see in 1.0.5 that THERE IS NOT any .nicnt FILE.

THANK YOU!

EvilDragon wrote:
magicmusic wrote:we better should ask in NI Forum, wy they make no small kontakt available, that can run all libraries. or if it is possible that every user can buy for 10 Eur a key from NI to run free libraries on kontakt player.
It's because it wouldn't be worth it (financially) for NI. They already have Kontakt that runs all libraries, it's the full version, and it has its price because of that.

What Stefano did here was technically illegal (breaking NI's EULA), since he hacked a .nicnt file so that the library would show up on Libraries tab. However, this is only possible for licensed Kontakt Player libraries (where you pay NI for licensing costs), and in legit Kontakt versions, such libraries would get "Activate" button, so you can use in-app activation (without the need to open Service Center to register your serial). However, since Stefano did NOT license his free library with NI, this creates problems for legitimate users of Kontakt and existing Kontakt Player libraries. Like here:

I wish people would stop creating faux .nicnt files. They just create problems. Plus, that hack originated in warez communities...
Last edited by Stefano76 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

cclarry wrote:

Why is it ludicrous, exactly? Because it stops people creating a problem for themselves?

In Kontakt parlance, a Library is a very specific thing; a Service-centred registered product with a license code. If a third party company wants to make a Library, they pay a fee to NI to allow license codes to be created, and those who do, do so because Libraries will work with the free Kontakt Player, meaning that they can be sold as (more or less) self-contained products which do not require the user to own a full copy of Kontakt.
Non-authorised, non-Library samplesets for Kontakt only run fully in Kontakt. In Kontakt Player, they only run for 15 minutes.

All of this is well-known information.

If you tell Kontakt something is a Library, it expects that Library to need authorisation. If you dont want Kontakt to prompt you to authorise something that is not a Library, you need to not tell Kontakt that its a Library.

Im sorry that you find it 'ludicrous' to tell people not to do something they shouldnt be doing thus causing things to to stop working. Perhaps other people will find more value in having things work without issues.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Stefano76 wrote:Dear EVIL..

you can see in 1.0.5 that THERE IS NOT any ".nicnt FILE "

There are instructions to ADD THE LIRBARY via QUICK LOAD !

THANK YOU!

EvilDragon wrote:

Stefano76 wrote:Dear EVIL..

you can see in 1.0.5 that THERE IS NOT any .nicnt FILE.

THANK YOU!

Good, good. It was there initially, though, hence raised some confusion.

Ok , thanks :-)

Stefano,
Thanks for this amazing freebie. Really enjoying it.

One question though, can you add the host automation in next versions as well? I see you added the MIDI automation but Maschine and Komplete Kontrol use the host automation ones to assign their rotaries.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”