Clara's Vocal Library

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You can add host automation yourself, though?

Stefano76 wrote:
In next update i will add attack control… and The Off set in all patches !

Thank You :-)

About Paypal …mm there is a international Link ? i don't know... :?
thats great, when you add attack and Offset on all patches. Paypal have instructions how to add Donate Button. Maybe here you can see how it work.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/get- ... ate-button
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Thank you, Stefano, for this excellent library. :tu:

When I updated to 1.0.5 I deleted the old Clara Library from Kontakt (5, full version), but it still appears in Service Center as needing authorization. No big deal (the new file-based library is working fine), but is there any way to delete it from Service Center? I tried rebuilding the database; that made no difference.
Mac Studio Max | 32GB | 12.6 | MOTU 828es | MOTU M4 | Studio One 6 | Logic 10.7

Kontakt's database has nothing to do with SC...

Go through the registry and delete anything related to Clara's Library there, if found.

Thanks, Evil Dragon, but I should have said, I'm on Mac OSX. I'll dig around in Prefs, though.

EDIT: deleting com.native-instruments.Clara.plist from Library/Preferences did the trick!
Mac Studio Max | 32GB | 12.6 | MOTU 828es | MOTU M4 | Studio One 6 | Logic 10.7

There you go :)

Good news: Ableton's Sampler can load Kontakt libraries as long as they're not password-protected
Bad news: This feature is bugged for two years now :dog:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Well, if the Kontakt library is newer than version 4.1.3, no other sampler will be able to read it, since NI didn't release file format specifications which changed in version 4.2. And Clara is version 5.5, so...

Oh, it makes sense now :)

I'll add that to NI hate list :party:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Well, the new format allowed much faster loading time for big libraries, so... It's a benefit in the long run.

EvilDragon wrote:You can add host automation yourself, though?
ofc I can (did most of the nki's now anyway). But doing them all again every version is waste of clicking ;)
Easier if they are in the source, a one time action for him anyways.

Edit:
My apologies. Mixed up two separate libraries. Anyway you can see my original post quoted below, unless Freer edits it out.
Last edited by bob bobwood on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

bob bobwood wrote:For anyone else wanting in on these or have had problems downloading, they now have faster alternate downloads. 20 minutes for the 2.94GB Scott Drums.
http://ivyaudio.com/index

In case you missed it. Full version of Kontakt is required, though there's a piano in sfz format.
Different libraries, Bob.

Update is good, but noticed a little too much pitch correction which wasn't really smooth. I listened to every sample already from first release and I didn't hear anything similar. I just hope you don't change your methods too much from original -- her voice is beautiful enoughas is imo :hihi: btw, do you take request for vocals and do you plan on continued updates to this wonderful library?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Edit:
My apologies again and bump.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”