TAL Sampler

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Sampler

Mr Arkadin wrote: What? A sampler that can actually sample? Get outta here..!

(I have been wanting this for years coming from first hardware, then to the old Creamware software samplers that could actually sample)
There's a few that do that actually:
  • Directwave
    TX16Wx
    Cyclone
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

happy that TAL added the new 'play when selected' feature to the browser

Who adds these things to the kvraudio database?

TAL i suspect

Afaik, yeah, the dev does.

bought it...and I like it because of the fast & easy workflow. BUT I really hope that this Plugin will be developed further!

my wishlist:
- a prelisten function in the browser :!:
- adjustable Modulation curves (Volume, Filter) for each voice
- the CPU usage is too high imo

One week ago i found Renoise Redux and was shocked about functionality of it! Great in-build FX, minimum CPU usage and Multi-Outs (!!!) support. I can live without FXs in Tal Sampler but multi-out and cpu.. :/

Geek Model wrote:One week ago i found Renoise Redux and was shocked about functionality of it! Great in-build FX, minimum CPU usage and Multi-Outs (!!!) support. I can live without FXs in Tal Sampler but multi-out and cpu.. :/
thanks for the heads up...downloading the demo of Redux atm...

did anyone of you find out how to Keep the "Play when selected" function switched on? it always gets deactivated each time I want to load a new sample.....

It's not possible at the moment. I asked Patrick to make it globally persistent (so it remembers the state even when you remove the plugin instance), so we'll see. I urge anyone wanting that feature to also write to Patrick asking him to implement it as soon as possible.

EvilDragon wrote:It's not possible at the moment. I asked Patrick to make it globally persistent (so it remembers the state even when you remove the plugin instance), so we'll see. I urge anyone wanting that feature to also write to Patrick asking him to implement it as soon as possible.
OK Email sent to the developer.

TOP customer Service btw! I received already an answer...the update is in the works...

Edit: 1.4.7 is already up! 8)

That's just per plugin instance, though. He needs to make "play when selected" global (in prefs file), so that it's remembered even when you remove the plugin and reinstantiate it at a later time...

EvilDragon wrote:That's just per plugin instance, though. He needs to make "play when selected" global (in prefs file), so that it's remembered even when you remove the plugin and reinstantiate it at a later time...
...hehe...yes, sure it's not (yet) remembered from the host. but every development in small steps. :) I'm optimistic that TAL is a Company which listens to customers and is interested in making their products better.

TrekStar wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:That's just per plugin instance, though. He needs to make "play when selected" global (in prefs file), so that it's remembered even when you remove the plugin and reinstantiate it at a later time...
...hehe...yes, sure it's not (yet) remembered from the host. but every development in small steps. :) I'm optimistic that TAL is a Company which listens to customers and is interested in making their products better.
For sure! Redux it's just different beast from TAL's Sampler.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”