Need help with Quantum Leap Ra

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've got it working in the Kontakt 5 standalone, but when I try to activate the AU in GarageBand, it tells me I need to install it.
Here's the thing- it's already installed. What the heck's going on??

Thanks.

I'm going to be stuck with an unfinished tune if I don't get this working. It has the sound I want.

I notice on their site when you go to purchase it, it has several options amongst which is;
"I have the NI Version and want to upgrade to the PLAY Version"
so it appears there is more than one installer or edition.

I have no idea how these things work with eastwest so can't help beyond that. But perhaps if you state which version or package you purchased, someone else can help.

That sounds about right, but I don't have the money to pay for the upgrade right now...
I can't seem to find out which version I have.
Thanks anyway.

Anyone have any other ideas...?

I don't know East West well, but I'll throw in my two cents. Have you checked the support and downloads page in your EWQL account on their website? Usually different updates and installers can be found in that section. Otherwise maybe send email to EW support?

The software updates page has something called "PLAY". I don't know what that is- all I have is the Kontakt version, 'cause that's my go-to sample library host.

You can contact support on their forums. If you have a product registered through them, the support forum will appear after logging in.

With the old Kontakt version, you add the library to Kontakt and enter the serial in Service Center. After that the library is available from Kontakt (or the old Kompakt) plugin - it's not a separate AU.

It's in the manual, which I'm sure you have :wink:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”