Best sound FX sample pack?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

I have quite a large collection of packs to supply my kicks and general needs, however I find my collection scarce when it comes to FX. So basically; does anyone know of any good sample packs that focus on FX, or sample packs that have a good amount of FX sounds implemented??

Please let me know if you know any good FX Sample packs!!! thanks! :tu:

Risers, impacts, fills and transitions type stuff, typical for house music? If so, 99Sounds has nice free stuff, especially the White Noise SFX. Vengeance has very popular commercial packs for a good reason - it really does sound better than most of their competition.

DSmolken wrote:Risers, impacts, fills and transitions type stuff, typical for house music? If so, 99Sounds has nice free stuff, especially the White Noise SFX. Vengeance has very popular commercial packs for a good reason - it really does sound better than most of their competition.
bingo! Hmm, I know of vengeance, was looking for something else to be honest! And I have the 99Sounds white noise pack, it is certainly a great free pack! :P

Thanks!

Haha, you already got those I can recommend a few more. Looking at what I actually use in tracks, the Output Rev risers and Deficio risers are also good for more complex, busy risers. The 99Sounds Rumore impacts are also good in a similar big and complex way, and can be reversed into risers.

I'm trying to talk someone living near a military airfield to make good field recordings of F-16s passing overhead, so we can use those as source material. There are some synth risers he made here, but not a lot: http://www.karoryfer.com/karoryfer-samp ... ip-kitchen

Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”